An interesting Heel

asdf174

asdf some funky styles there bud, u thinking of getting any?. dr shoe if u got some lets see a pic of your in them!. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• 2 months later...

Asdf174:-) The pic that you posted of the slides with an unusual heel reminds me of some of the legs on some early furniture. Have you purchased a pair yet? Sscotty727:-) The shoe that you showed in your pic with the unusual wooden thick sole and heel--you said that you own a pair. Have you worn them to fill up your gas tank at the service plaza yet? Tee-Hee!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I suppose some might get interested in the above styles as jokey fun shoes, but for me they are decidedly not a 'Turn 0n', unlike a good classic high heel style such as:

Posted Image

Now we're really talking!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

No I haven't purchased a pair yet. But I think I might buy some new heels this pay check. (Sorry it took so long to respong to this post. I ddin't know anyone had posted anything new in it.)

It's all good. ~Arron.

Heelfan:-) I'm with you. I don't think you can beat the looks, go with any outfit any season, fit, comfort, durability, feel, and sexiness of a classic high heel pump. I have been wearing them for decades, I like them very much, and I think the pump is the best style of shoe made. They have proven their time honored usefulness over a long period of time and I think that there will always be a classic pump available. Just my opinion for what it is worth. Asdf174:-) You have to be constantly reading and posting everywhere on this Forum to keep up with the current events and latest information available to keep yourself informed with what's going on. If you don't---things will get slipped past you quickly. Cheers-- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!