Very Cool Boots

Seen these for sale on Ebay.

Gucci Anaconda Skin Boots.

6 inch heel and 1/2 inch platform.

Very Nice boots indeed - so they should be starting at a tad under $2000 buy it now $2195 :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

If i was a millionaire and could fit in then i'd have em in a shot.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

From my own experience with relatively miniscule platforms, the boots would probably be INCREDIBLY comfortable--the kind that some lucky well-heeled lady would wear all day at a trade show. Oh Well... :D

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

barney15c:-) Now there is a different pair of boots and I'm sure that there would be a lot of guys and gals here that would give their eye teeth and an arm for them if they could afford them. They sure are unusual beyond being made of anaconda skin. The snake that gave up his skin for these would be proud. Over the knee and an unusual one piece heel and heel-cup. Now that is different. Note also that the small platform raps up the back of the instep. IMHO, the instep sole should be a matching black leather instead of a very light color that could be quite noticeable from the rear when someone would be walking in them. I have a pair of boots similar to these (mine are knee boots) with a half zipper on the inside and in order to get into them I sit on the bed with my feet straight out until I can get my feet into the foot of the boot and then I can work the zipper up. Being that these are over the knee with a half zipper might make them a little more difficult to put on. I like these very much---V-E-R-Y SEXY!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

Gary0618:-) Welcome to the High Heel Forum. I like long boots also. The ones in your pic are very nice with a bit of a chunky heel, (But not too chunky), and a small platform. I'm not into platforms, but a ½" one like this adds to the design of the boot. I would be happy to add this pair of boots to my collection and I sure would enjoy wearing them. cheers--- Dawn HH

gary0618: Nice boots! Thanks for posting the picture. Re. Anaconda boots. Pretty amazing but then little surprises me on eBay anymore. Another thing to recall from eBay. Prefer those shown by gary 0618, however.

classic style high heel boots

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did it again. I just can't resist sharp looking boots.

I also would like to share this story.

I was surfing the web this past monday night. I found these boots on Zappos.com, and I sent the pic to a few friends who where online at the time. I got positive responses when I said I was gonna order them for myself. So at about 9pm I was keying in my credit card number. I remember thinking that I hope I get them for the weekend.

Well, the next morning, as I left the house for work....Guess what was on my doorstep? Zappos had them shipped overnight from Wherever, at no charge. I had these boots in less than 13 hours after ordering.

Amazing Service.

Oh! About the boots. The are Harley Davidson Brand. Size 11, with a 4" heel, and an inside zipper. All leather uppers and very comfortable.

Posted Image

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Gary0618:-) That sure was amazingly fast service that you got on your new pair of boots. I have a pair of Harley-Davidson calf-high, leather boots with inside zip and 3¼" chunky heels and they fit well and are quite comfortable. I have them on now as I post this to you. Could we have pics of your new boots with you in them? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Cool looking boots... I'm tempted to order a pair for myself. Are they a true size 11? I'm a 11 wide or 12 normal, so if they are a bit roomy they may fit..! Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Bert,

I wear a wide men's 10 normally, and a US womens 12 in most shoes. However I find most boots seem to run a bit large, so I have many size 11 womens boots. This pair fit me fine, except in the instep, which is not unusual for me. They were just a bit tight, but the foot fit well. I buy a product from Totes. It is called Shoe Stretch, and comes in a spray can. It always works well for me.

For these boots, I sprayed the insides, put them on, then sprayed the outside. Then I went for a walk. They fit fine now.

I do really like these boots. I wore them shopping to the supermarket this morning. Good Luck :roll:

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE