Our shoe diaries... or what shoes were you wearing today?

Firefox

April 13 2002

After a small gap, back with a couple of examples. Yesterday, I was wearing my shelly's blade/semicircle 4 3/4" size 40 at work and out in the eveining;

Posted Image

I was also wearing my 4" size 41 modified sancho cowboy style. These are the ones I am wearing today:

Posted Image

Believe in your right to wear what you want

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-04-14 16:31 ]</font>

• 1 year later...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday 30th July 2003

Marks and Spencer bow 3.5" courts Click Here

I wore them yesterday too. They are fantastic for work as we have concrete floors outside our ward and lino over concrete floors everywhere else so they make a fantastic heely clickety click noise and in one of the connecting corridors, that is all glass, the noise is echoed too :lol: I just keep finding excuses to go walking about the hospital just to hear them :lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I was wearing my 4 1/2" ankle boots to work today. The ones I modified in the alterations section.

Posted Image

A question to Julietta; are you actually a nurse or some other position eg admin. I'm sorry if you answered this elsewhere. The reason I ask is because I used to go out with a staff nurse and she said that they didn't allow her to wear any more than 2" thick style heels on the wards as a safety issue. Have they become more lenient or was it a local rule.

FF Hi, I'm a Ward Administrator or Ward Clerk (I shuffle paper, act as PA to my Ward Manager and input data onto a computer) so yes it's an admin job. I was told originally that I should wear low shoes as I work on a ward but I have a bad memory :lol: and some rules are meant to be tweaked a little. I do however do some overtime now and then as a Care Assistant and so have to wear flats for as I am in a hands on nursing role for that but that I accept, I just don't do that much overtime :lol: As for today's shoes... I'm still wearing the Marks pumps as I love 'em :lol: and today just to be a bit cheeky have seamed nylons on too! I must be in an attention grabbing mood or just getting in the mood for Yam coming over today :cry: !

Let calm be widespread

Today, 7-31-03, I started off this afternoon after work with a pair of 4 1/2 inch wedge sandals. I know that they don't sound that cool but I dig them. And, now around 7:30 in the evening I am wearing a pair of black patent 4-inch pumps that I got from Fredericks of Hollywood about 11 years ago. :lol: AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Trolldeg; I love those mules you posted a picture of. Today, I'm wearing basic black patent court shoes, with a 5.5" stiletto heel, that I purchased from Federick's of Hollywood a couple of years ago. They look similar to the picture in my avatar, except for the color. They were on sale and I could not pass them up.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

4" Black western heel boots. Trainers at the golf driving range. Anyone who wants to join me and try to outhit me at the driving range is welcome. (Chesfield Downs, Gravely in Herts A1(m) J8 or 9 ). No heels needed except in the bar :lol:

Yesterday some strappy black 3" stiletto slings and today some red soft leather 1.5" (don't kill me eeek it's hot) mules

Let calm be widespread

So going from major league to AAA ball, she'll be the best AAA shoe wearer around, totally dominating every moment!

Nothing wrong with that...

I know. She can wear whatever she feels is fashionable and comfortable. Like, I doubt you, our goddess, will wear your 5" heels to play a baseball game.

I wish I was a size 10

I finally have a chance to wear some heels today! I have on a pair of beige pantyhose, a black straight skirt that belongs to my wife, and a pair of black patent 4" spike heel pumps made by Carressa! Yes, it does feel quite nice!

You can have conversations in this thread, no problems, but can you tell us what shoes you are wearing today as well please, otherwise the thread is not of much use to people who come along to see what others are wearing. OK, my shoes were 4 inch thin heel black boots except for when I played badminton when I I had my trainers on.