Our shoe diaries... or what shoes were you wearing today?

Firefox

It's not to outdo Laurie, but I'm going to be posting in here what I was wearing most days. I'll tell you what I wore that day and when. Anyone else is welcome to tell us what they have been wearing today also.

25 March 2002

OK, today at work, I wore my 3 1/2" Sancho Cowboy boots. In the evening I played golf at the range and wore my black trainers. Later on I put my cowboys back on.

And here they are, size 40 bought for £45:

Posted Image

Believe in your right to wear what you want

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-03-27 03:51 ]</font>

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

03.25.02 Wore my 5" platform boots to go shopping at the store, and then changed into my 3" block-heeled boots to go to work. Finding out the sole on the heel may need to be replaced soon. Maybe I'm too hard on them? *grin*

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I have been wearing trainers and outdoor training sandals for the last two days. Itching for heels but seems inappropriate for lectures here as stiletto heels are not worn in university by students. However, last sunday, I wore a pair of 4.5 inch stiletto heeled mules with black patent straps. :smile: <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nata on 2002-03-26 04:47 ]</font>

Cheers,

Nata

I do not feel out done, not to worry. That would not matter, as everyone should share the daily experiences. If someone has a better shoe day than me, all I can do is be happy! I'm not out to be the best, Fox, just to be myself, so please post, and everyone else as well. :smile:

I sure do wear my stilettos to university sometimes. :smile: This saturday, out partying, I wore my white leather ankle boots with side lacing and fake fur around the top of the shaft(?). 12 cm stiletto heel, 1,5cm platform. they went well with my white leather pants. today I'm not sure, some kind of heel will be worn.

27 March 2002, Today I have been wearing a pair of 4 inch black stilettos courts to stadiUm to prepare for Easter Celebration. Kind of tired now as I walk most of the time and going up & down the stairs. However it still has 1/3 inch platform on it.

26.03.02 I've got the rest of the week off work so today I've fetched the 5" stilettos off the rack and am currently relaxing round the house in them. Will have a walk into town later so will change into a pair of boots. Later Calv

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

barefoot while typing this, but was wearing my 4.25" boots to the doctor's and will be wearing them again when going to the social offices to hand in my sicknote. No sicknote, no money! Most days fluctuate between 3" and 4". Flats get worn for certain jobs like going into the loft or when doing woodwork.

You know I said that with a wink Laurie, sorry I didn't put a wink :smile:

26 March 2002

Today I am wearing my 4" Tube block/blade black leather ankle boots at work. I've got a black shirt/and wasitcoat and a dark grey suit. I'm just about to go down the pub with some colleagues. I'm going to see friend tonight. I'll edit this to tell you if I change my boots.

I kept my tube boots on when I went out this evening. They feel great to wear. Size 41 bought for £27 from TK Max.

Posted Image

Believe in your right to wear what you want

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-03-27 03:53 ]</font>

Yes, nice boots Francis and I believe you got them at a bargain price.

27 March 2002

Today saw me at work in something a little higher:

Posted Image

My Saxone 4 3/4" with 1/2" platform boots bought from Dorothy Perkins, Tottenham Court Road, at the sales for £25 reduced from £50. I remember Xaphod pointing out these to me as a passing woman spent rather too much time with her eyes on his knee boots and she then proceeded to walk straight into the security checkout sensors :smile:

These boots are size 41 and a very generous fit which means I wear a thick pair of socks with them.

In the evening I went out for a meal with some friends over from Denmark and wore my sancho cowboys again. I wanted the look of the western boots with a black suede waiscoat, so that's why I didn't do higher ones for the evening.

Wore A pair of black formal patent slingback today bought from Vincci today. Seems nice and nice. :smile: I going to a stadium in Malaysia ( Bukit Jalil ).Know where is it, Nata? Preparation for this Fri,Sat and Sun celebration !

This morning I am stepping out in a pair of black patent courts 4" stiletto heel with a white trim running around the middle - Carvella. Bought in the states for $20.00, what a bargain :smile: jo-jo xx

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

This morning I went for a company medical along with 3 colleagues. We went to Hinchingbrook at Huntingdon. I wore my 4 1/2 with 3/8" plat Soda Boots, size 40 from Faith. I paid full price for these £55, but they were worth it. A very pleasing boot to wear :

Posted Image

There was no comment from the nurse or the doctor, apart from when she asked me to "take my shoes off" to be measured. I clocked in at 173cm in bare feet.

For this afternoon I'm going to change into my Dune Bronx 4" block heels. I've got a meeting with lots of people from the client side. These boots were bought for £25 in the sale in size 40 and have been rebadged by Dune:

Posted Image

I'm playing bridge this evening in a match. I haven't decided what I'll be wearing yet!

I got back early from my meeting, and I'm already wearing my 4 1/2" Fluxa FX around the house. I'm going to wear these to go shopping, and for the bridge match later on though I might take them off to drive. I can drive easily in them, but I don't want to mess them up.

Posted Image

These Spanish boots are in size 40. They have quality leather lining, leather sole, and full length padding under the leather insole. Originally £75 I bought then at TK Max Discount for £30. They are dark grey uppers with a black heel. I often wear them with a dark grey jacket and black trousers as the colouring in the boot picks up the colouring of the clothes in minature form.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-03-28 18:32 ]</font>

5 inch blade ankle boots for me today, these were originally 4½. When I had the worn heel plastic replaced, the bootmaker told me they didn't sit in a balanced way, he said he could put an extra ½ inch on the heel to balance them, I didn't refuse. So now the're 5 inch and I like them even more. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

29 and 30 March Sorry, I've been away at my mate's house in London, so I didn't get chance to tell about my shoes on the last couple of days. I've been wearing my Sancho cowboy boots mostly, and my trainers when we played frisbee in the park. His wife was quite interested in my boots and I got a few compliments on them from her. I didn't take lots of pairs down to change every 5 mins. I didn't want to give them the impression I was a shoe freak. Well actually, I'm sure they know that, but you know what I mean. ] Anyway, I think she may well buy a pair like my Sancho boots as I told her where to get them. 31 March and 1 April I had Francis and Jackie round. I wasn't wearing anything special, my Sancho cowboys, Dune ankle boots and various other ones when we had shoe trying on sessions! _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-04-03 02:54 ]</font>

Well, for today (Tuesday), I'll be wearing my Etienne Aigner "Taylor" 3 inch heeled pumps in black to work with Calvin Klein pantyhose in black under my slacks. Once I get my hands on a camera, I'll show off what I have. Cheers!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

4.2.02 -------- Today I wore my 5" chunky-heeled thigh-high white patent boots to work. My co-workers like the styling and complimented me on how well I can move in them. Definitely a great day!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Wore a black 4 inch stilettos courts with a black patent strap matching with my dark pantyhose.Wore black blouse and a knee length skirt. Notice I wore everything black just to go and pay respect at the British Commission Embassy. :smile:

On 2002-03-29 19:16, Nata wrote:

Is it in KL ? anyway, KL is so huge... Also, I was told that PJ is also a huge place. Got a friend staying there.

Yupe :smile: A part in KL, anyway. Serious you got a friend staying here. Anyway I won't be here long too.

today to school im wearing my brand new osiris D3 shoe that i got on the weekend...not a high heel...but exceedingly comfortable anyway...when i get home im gunna walk the dog in my platform boots..dont have a picture of them yet, but heres my D3

Posted Image

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: terayon on 2002-04-03 14:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: terayon on 2002-04-03 15:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: terayon on 2002-04-03 15:01 ]</font>