OooO I was naughty! Have you been?

JinxieKat

Hey all, I was so naughty yesterday! Hehe. It was soo fun. I went to a store a block from work to look at some shoes. Turns out they had almost exactly what I wanted. A pair of white patent stiletto heel sandals with no platform. I sliped my foot into my usual size and they fit perfectly. I felt like I was gliding around the store in them. Ooo.. had to have them. I bought them and walked back to work. Now these are open toe sandals, and I'm not supposed to wear open toes to work but I _wanted_ to wear my sandals. The only pair of shoes I owned that matched the outfit I was wearing was a set of 1.5" kitten heels. Ugh, they don't even feel nice anymore. Frumpy! I sit at a desk at work so I finally broke down and put them on. It was lovely and so naughty to be wearing these heels that I'm not supposed to be while at work. I hid my feet under my desk for some time but then I had to get up and show them off! I just stood up a few times getting used to them then I took the plunge. Click, click, click across the lobby. My co-workers now think I'm nuts. I wore them for the rest of the day. One girl wanted to know how high they were so I measured them. I bought myself a pair of 5" heels!?! I was baffled. I was walking in them rather easily, even brought a few boxes out to my car in them. I had just gotten my first pair of 5" heels the night before, black patent silettos with an ankle strap, and I did not walk well in them then. I wasn't wobbleing and my knees were straight! Go figure? Anyone else have a similar experiance? Either the sudden skill in a heel height or the naughty excitement of doing something just a bit past normal? JinxieKat

wow jinxiekat sounds like u had great fun at work with your new sandals, keep at it and u will be ready for higher things, and as for the rules that say u can`t do sutch things rubbish who check`s anyway?. just do it and enjoy it. later nhoj62 P.S. any chance of a pic of your new sandals?

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

jinxiekat it is easy just go here

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/

and use the browse button to get the pic u wont then hit upload, the page will then refresh and give u a link, copy that into your post with the

tag in front of it and the tag behing it, then submit and look at your post the pic should be there for all to see.

hope this helps

nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

copy that into your post with the

tag in front of it and the tag behing it, nhoj62

Note that there must be no 'white space' between the tags and the url.

Xa