"Love without end, Amen."

UPDATE: At a meeting of concerned citizens and friends of the deceased, the DA told us that he is going for life with no parole due to the viscious methoud the perpatrator employed in the death. He also informed us that he will NOT be allowed bail because of this being a capitol crime. I offered my assistance and thanked him for his vigorous prosecution of this crime. He said "Thanks. We've got to send a message here that being homophobic, drunk and stupid is no excuse for murder. We're throwing not only the book at him, but also the bench." Namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AnitaC:-) That IS good news, Anita. For far too long in this country a majority of the bench sitting judges have been letting criminals off with a slap on the wrist sometimes for committing some very serious crimes. The criminals end up with more rights at times than the victims do. I'm sure being a lawyer you have seen this before. My cudos to that judge, whoever he/she may be, for having enough backbone to stand up for what is right and following the letter of the law. If I were that judge, I certainly would not only throw the book, the bench, but the whole courtroom at him. I feel better now. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

DawnHH said

For far too long in this country a majority of the bench sitting judges have been letting criminals off with a slap on the wrist sometimes for committing some very serious crimes. The criminals end up with more rights at times than the victims do

It's the same here in the UK, we have no protection from criminals, they have the "human rights" laws with them anytime something happens. Too often the rights of the victims of crime are forgotten.

The only people benefitting from crime now is the lawyers who turn a simple case of prosecuting the criminal into long drawn out claims and counterclaims. Here in the UK we don't even have the deterrent of cops with guns to stop the bad guys.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Shyguy:-) In the U.S.A., our police are permitted to carry weapons, ie single shot pistols. The bad guys all carry high powered assault weapons. Kind of one-sided I think. I believe in fighting fire with fire. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Mr. Redneck, homophobic, childkiller (heronto reffered to as RHC) was arraigned this morning. His Attourney, a known homophobe, was at his side and is requesting a change of venue because of pretrial prejudice, he doesn't feel he can get a fair trial in Denver. The judge looked over the request, put it down and looked them both in the eye and said "Your request is DENIED!". His Attourney threw a fit. The judge said "Mr.-----, you SHALL learn to control yourself in this courtroom or you will be joining your client in jail for contempt! Is that crystal clear, sir? Furthermore, you shall address the bench as 'Your Honor' from this point foreward. Is THAT clear? Your request for bail is also denied. In Colorado when a suspect is accused of a capitol offence, they are never granted bail and I can see no exception as to why this should be any different. Balif. remand Mr.-------- to custody pending trial and take his attourney with him so he can cool off for a couple of hours for contempt. Next case." The case has been set on a fast track and will go to trial in 3 weeks. I'll keep you posted. Namaste', Anita C.

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Good. As unfortunate as this event is, at least the system is moving in the right direction. Prison is also a special prace for child killers.. and I am sure alot of 'guests' at denver's finest are fans of racists. As someone who works with all manor of racits/bigots/homophobes (not co-workers, but clients), as well as being into offroading in the 'deep south' you can imagine I've had my fair share of uneasy moments when I find myself among those that I fear would have done something had they known I was not straight. I've overheard some things that still make me uneasy.. and one 'good guy' I know turns out to be a local grand dragon of the KKK... I have taken measures to be around trusted friends when going deep into the pit, when in rome so to speak. Doubt they would find it amusing that my boyfriend is a firefighter.. and used to be on the local SWAT team.. *shrug* Sorry this thread has taken a turn from Sean's voyage of discovery.. hopefully this example of how bad one person can be has not shaken his confidence when it comes to being himself.. however that ends up :roll: I still think he's better off then most finding himself surounded by those who are loving, caring, and understanding. All the best Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

AnitaC:-) Now that certainly is my kind of judge. No nonsense, straight forward, this is MY courtroom, you Will refer to me as JUDGE hearafter, no change of venue, bail DENIED, take him and his lawyer and put them BOTH away, trial is in 3 weeks. That certainly is fast-track. This just goes to show that justice can be swift when the powers-to-be want it to be. Yes siree---my kind of judge. Lets hope that all this will still be used and applied during trial with an equally just sentence and interment. By all means, Anita---keep us all posted as to the out-come of such a news-worthy trial. This IS major headline stuff. Congrats to the judge. Cheers--- Dawn HH

yes, she's quite a pistol, isn't she! :) We'll see what happens in three weeks. :roll: Namaste', Anita C.

AnitaC:-) If you will recall in an earlier post of mine, I refered to the judge as he/she as at that time I didn't know that the judge would be male or female. Now from your last post you have confirmed the judge to be female and this delights me no end since she doesn't take any crap from the criminals before her bench. My highest cudos to her and I know now with her on the bench the rest of the trial will be handled very well. Cheers--- Dawn HH

There was a similar sad incident in Northern California last year in which a cross-dressing teenager was killed by several of his classmates. The victim (apparently a candidate for a future sex change operation) was convinced he should have been born a woman and was dressing that way. Most people who knew him thought he was a girl, but some classmates found out and killed him. I think one of the boys, thinking he was a girl, was attracted to him. In cases like this, who are the real sickies who pose a threat to society? I don't believe the trial has started, but there are a group of teenagers who are looking at the possibility of life imprisonment because they couldn't contain their prejudices. Sad, sad, sad. I'm coming to this story late, but Anita, my compliments to you on your open-mindedness and your willingness to help your nephew.

Ok, attempting to bring this back to a pleasent tone.. How are you and Sean doing Anita? Out of curiosity, considering you enjoy 5.5" heels, and Sean's out and about in 5.5's already.. what shoe size are you two? Obviously he was trying out your stuff so it's similer.. Did he have anywhere to practice other then your place? You still enforcing the nightly heel practice? :roll: seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

AnitaC:-) Having been without electricity for a few days due to a bad storm---I also echoe JimC's curiosity about the progress of your nephew, Sean. Any up-dates you can give us would certainly be well received now that I can resume and catch up on my posting. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Seannie & I do wear the same size (11). He practiced for many years at home & is quite proficient in wearing 5.5"ers. Namaste', Anita C.

UPDATE! Looks like the guy is going to cop a plea. He'll plead guilty to Murder and he'll go away for life. What more can we ask for? W E L L . . . his first Lawyer left him high & dry. His second advised him that this was the best he could possibly hope for, so he took it. Seannie & I went to church this morning and then to the cemetery. Seannie looked at the grave and then at me and said "You were right. . . It isn't enough." :roll: I smiled and replied "It never is, Seannie . . . it never is." :) Namaste', Anita C.

I agree with the way Anita handled this situation. I'm so glad it was her who "caught" Sean. When we feel troubled, sometimes all we need is someone to talk with who will not judge nor ridicule us. This applies to anyone, not just crossdressers and transvestites.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

AnitaC., Seannie:-) Both you and Sean are right---it's not enough by far, but justice moves in mysterious ways and sometimes the sentence doesn't fit the crime. I'm sure you know more about that than I do, being a Lawyer and all. There is the possibility that once in jail someone may shorten his life sentence consideraby. PJ:-) I quite agree with what you said about being judged or ridiculed and I wonder if Sean fully realizes just how lucky he was to have someone so nonjudgemental as Anita to be "caught" by. Cheers--- Dawn HH

It is hard to say what the punishment should be. A life for a life ends it all. Or Should he be made to suffer some for what he did? Jail will give him the time to think for many years about the bad he has done as well as the added punishment from his "mates" especially the ones who hate child killers. Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Time marches on . . . Seannie has decided to spend this summer as a girl. I know, I know 'Anita, have you lost your mind?' The answer is no. Seannie really wants to do this and his counselor thinks this is necessary to foreward Seannies' treatment and for him to decide if this is what he really wants. Sort of a trial period. After many long discussions with his parents, his counselor and his friends I have decided that Seannie will have my unwavering support. His parents are dealing with this amazingly well and while they are a bit leary they are supportive. I'll keep you all updated on the TV/CD section. Namaste', Anita C.

AnitaC.:-) It is good that Seannie's parents, counselor, and especially you, Anita, are giving all of your support to Seannie to uphold his decision to live his summer as a girl. And from what you say, all of his friends will support him in his decision also as you have not given any indication to us that there is any that wouldn't support him. This would mean a whole lot to Seannie that his piers around his age would be with him all of the way. I know that I'm a stranger to Seannie, but I feel I can add a bit of support also as I know what he is going through at this time. It sounds like he has all the best of all worlds right now. That's great as he needs all of the support he can lean on. PLease keep us all posted as there are a lot of us here that are quite interested in his continuing progress. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all. Regarding Seannie . . . After spending the past two+ months "En Femme'" While it was fun, Seannie found it was more work than initially perceived. School starts in three weeks and Seannie is of the belief that while this was fun and agrees that it was necessary it did require a great deal of work and committment. What will happen? Even Seannie doesn't know but is aware that when school starts a decission must be made. I think Seannie will become a guy again and will continue to dress on weekends and occassionally after school. His parents came out and handled things quite well doing things with him as well as her. We are aware that there is acceptance, tollerance & support. His parents are accepting at this point which is fine & well. What progress was made this summer? Hmmmmmm . . . Seannie got REALLY good at make-up and is learning about hair, she wears a size 8 dress, a size 9 in heels and is a 36B. She is 5'7" tall and weighs 125. Most important of all Seannie is happy & well adjusted. Namaste', Anita C.

AnitaC. and Seannie:-) It's great to hear from you again Anita and thanks very much for the update on Seannie, both him and her. It does my heart well to hear that Seannie is doing well and is adjusted to his/her condition. It was a great piece of luck with you finding him dressed in your clothes and heels and the best for him also. This has been an eye-opening summer for Seannie and probably the best educational summer in all ways that he may have in his entire life. I'm sure he will retain a myriad of memories from it always. The best of luck always to both you, Anita, and to Seannie and Seannie. PLease keep us posted on both his/her progress. The information is much appreciated. BTW---Am I wrong or didn't you tell us in one of your earlier posts that both you and Seannie wore a size 11 heel and now you state a size 9 heel in Seannie's statistics? Interesting set of statistics on the Lad and Lass. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 4 weeks later...

All this poses the question: How do we establish a more understanding environment, a place where people look past their differences and love, instead of hate. I live in a country that was plagued by racism, and only now, over the past 10 years has their been a strong movement away from that. Still, it is not easy to "love thy neighbour" if you disagree with their culture and all. Sean obviously burst into tears when he was 'caught' because he thought that he wouldn't be accepted. So, how do we live together in harmony?

I have gay friends and am often uncomfortable around them, but I try to make a point of seeing them as ordinary people. Does this make me homophobic or am I just not used to people with a different sexual outlook than my own?

Posted Image

First, your gay friends ARE ordinary people. They have bills, jobs and responsibilities JUST LIKE YOU DO. Second, You are as you are... :)

maybe you'll feel differently somaday, maybe you won't.

Seannie and I get along splendedly. MY sex life is none of HIS business and HIS sex life is none of MY business. (For the record he is straight).

Do I have issues with Seannie? Unequivicably NO but thankyew for playing.

We are all different and true peace comes from within. It doesn't come from controlling the actions of others.

As for your own dilema, you can ask yourself the following questions:

Is it really anybody elses' business what 2 consenting adults do in

the privacy of their own bedroom?

WHO is being hurt by these peoples private actions?

Morality is something that the psuedo-christians in the Moral Mafia of the Religious Right would LOVE to control. Everyone makes love the same way, same position, only when married, yadda-yadda-yadda-yadda etc.

These neo-conservatives should mind their own damned business! :D

If being around gay people bothers you, you have a real problem! You deal with 'em each and every day unbeknownst to you and your lil' world still works just fine.

'" T'would be such a nice world if only everybody thought, fealt, reasoned and processed the same way!" Well, toots . . . THEY DON'T!

So get over it and get used to it kiddo 'cuz you'll make your lil' self CRAZY if'n you don't!!! 8)

Namaste',

Anita C.

This is getting further off topic, sorry about that. On the week end news I was watching the Russian kids, their parents and teachers in that school hostage situation. I can tell you that tears were running down my face when I saw them getting out of the school. It is all about loving our family, our friends and our neighbours. It has nothing to do with their politics or in my opinion religion. Love thy fellow man, says it all for me. Love to you all Jeff

What kind of culture allows their members to take children hostage and kill them when their demands aren't met and they don't get their way? Sure, understanding is fine but its a two way street. The people trying to do the be understanding have to be accepted by those they're trying to understand. And, the people being understood have to want to be understood. Some cultures don't want to be understood. They just want to force their beliefs upon the rest of the world using any means to accomplish their aims. When I was in the Air Force, I inadvertantly learned that a respected member of our squadron was gay. I never let on that I knew this about him and he never wore his sexuality on his sleeve or pushed into someone elses face. His attitude, along with all of the other members of our squadron that knew about him, was "live and let live" (Don't ask and don't tell. And, this was years before Clinton announced his policy on gays in the US military). He finally retired after a long and successful career. People only get nervous or hostile when others try to force their beliefs upon them. No one is really interested or cares -- so, they should keep their mouth shut, go about their business and just be themselves. The same for racism. Several members of my aircrew were minorities. Their character was above reproach. They were highly qualified and excellent performers.... the best I could find. We couldn't accomplish our missions without each other. I would (and did) face life threatening situation with these men beside me. In fact, we're still the best of friends. Each of us had our job and the line of responsibility were well defined and clearly understood. They were (are) accepted for who they are and how well they did their job. And, believe me, when ever any man (minority or not) working for me didn't perform up to standards, their color was "gone!"....and they and everyone else knew full well why they were reassigned and that race didn't have a thing to do with it. t.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Bubba

I am not sure if I have misunderstood your post or you misunderstood mine.

You said

What kind of culture allows their members to take children hostage and kill them when their demands aren't met and they don't get their way?

The answer is the culture that does not love humanity.

I am not advocating turning the other cheek. I am just saying that IF every one one planet Earth loved every one on planet Earth there would be no need for Chechnya, Iraq, Iran, Vietnam, Korea and all the others before that.

And it is examples like the Russian school and 911 that bring it home to us problably more than a war does.

Jeff