HAYWAY/LEICESTER UK HEEL-MEET, 12 JUNE 04 (Definitive!)

Heelfan

Hi Heelfan, No, it was just me, The little girl has been not sleeping very well for weeks, so we were going to come up together and she would sleep all the way up, but as fate would have it, on friday nioght she slept all the way through, leaving here wide awake in the morning. this would have meant tha t john would have had to put up with her screaming all the way there and all the way back, unfair on all really. I was a little dissapointed that there were no bargains in my size, but I had a word with the man that makes them and he said he would see if he could do for next year! ( only kidding ) The raspberrys were great when I got back home. once again it was good to meet you all. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Yes it was quite an enjoyable day. We were talking to this lovely you lady who was buying knee boots so I managed to get her to try on a pair of thigh highs too (she must have thought I was a bit of a perv for suggesting it!). I think we may have a convert, we also recommended the site.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

sounds like a good day. wish i couldve been there. dr shoe. did you purchase the same knee boots with the 5.5in steel stilettos? Also how did hayway react to reccomending the site. I did mention it when i visited too.

sounds like a good day. wish i couldve been there.

dr shoe. did you purchase the same knee boots with the 5.5in steel stilettos?

Also how did hayway react to reccomending the site. I did mention it when i visited too.

They didn't have the knee length so I got the ankle length ones instead.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi, To be fair to the Hayway staff, unless anybody else mentioned that we were all from the HHplace I dont think they knew, they were stacked out when we got there and there was bearly room to move in there. so we may have gone un-noticed, perhaps one of us should dromp them a line with a link to this thread so they can see that we have been talking about them, Heelfan, that sounds like a job for you even though you could not make it. If not I can drop them a line. Heelfan, in answer to your other question, I approached a bloke who had bough some nice mules and asked him if they were for him, he said yes and when I asked if it was just shoes that were his thing, he said that he was an old tart and had been a TV for years, but he did say he would look us up, It would have been an Ideal place to hand out some HHplace cards, that reminds me I must look and see what the outcome to that thread was. Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.