Street shot

I guess that in Eastern Europe you can wear any kind of shoes to church, stripper or not. They seem to be more progressive than we in their styles and more power to them. Take note of the hosiery she wears with the stripper shoes. Fancy, eh! You would probably see more sedate types of hosiery here in the States. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

It must be a conspiracy against high heels and high heel lovers.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It's the fashion. Flipflops with little rhinestones and ribbons. Sometimes the only thing that makes them bearable is the nicely polished toe nails and ankle bracelets, toe rings that some women wear with them. (but, it doesn't excuse them from not wearing high heeled sandals, however)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) I don't care what they have on them to make them fancier, flip-flops are unbearable and downright UGLYYYY!!! I can't stand to look at them. They are just a plain old shower shoe and should have been left in the shower room. I don't care how you decorate up your toes, as soon as you put on a flip-flop, the whole look is ruined. Just my opinion for what it is worth. UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

I guess that in Eastern Europe you can wear any kind of shoes to church, stripper or not. They seem to be more progressive than we in their styles and more power to them. Take note of the hosiery she wears with the stripper shoes. Fancy, eh! You would probably see more sedate types of hosiery here in the States.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

The shops are very different there too. You'll find that a single shop will sell all sorts of clothes and maybe underwear but also a range of shoes. When I say shop I mean something quite small, nothing like a department store. In one of the shop windows I saw a range of normal shoes and one pair of big platforms like this, they don't see them as any different to other shoes and in fact maybe they see these as a shoe for special occasions be it church or whatever, nothing to do with strippers!

You have to remember also these people probably don't read playboy and probably don't have internet access and may not see much of international film or tv and therefore may have a very different opinion as to what these shoes represent.

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

Finally, I know there are people that like the damaged shoe look. Ever seen anything like this? These shoes are cast from metal and attached to the stone as some kind of art. You can see the bolts where one of them has been removed.

Posted Image

This "kind of art" is a holocaust memorial for Budapest's jews. During 1944-1945 groups of jews, were lined up on the bank of the Danube river, by Hungarian Militiamen, facing the river and executed, with the bodies floating away. The shoes symbolizes the emptiness which they left on the pier. Recently some vandals removed some of the shoes which were bolted to the pier.

A very good picture can be found here

You can read about more about it and the sabotage here

Akev44:-) It is so sad that vandals would deface such a poingiant Holocoust Memorial. Mickey and I are not Jewish, but it still brought tears to our eyes to see and read the story of the fate of the people and the damage done to the Memorial. We can only hope that the vandals will be caught and charged with the full extent of the law. Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

Hi everybody! Thanx for the last two wonderful pictures. So hot! @ Dawn HH > You sharp observer. You're right, it's so paradoxical to see a girl be both so elegant and neglectful not to take off the price and barcode stickers under her new shoes. It's outrageously eyestriking. Notice the girl on the left seems particularly cute, wow! She also looks unused to wearing heels. On the second shot, we might guess she only has in mind "wish I could take off these slingbacks that are pinching my toes and remain barefoot".

JC Denton:-) Being a sharp observer was part of the daily job that I made my life's living at. I'm a retired school teacher and I was constantly observing people while on the job. Welcome to the Forum. Dan640:-) Not only did you capture a nice pair of leopard design boots, but also a poster advertising lip-stick and nail polish. A welcome to you also to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Wow xam! Stunning piece of work!

I particulary like the last shot, what a beautiful girl! You did find a 'hot spot', now we know where you're spending your time when you go out ;)

There is a pic I'd like to post but I think it's not authorized for it does not belong to me. Anyway, here is a link to my favorite street shot and believe it's worth a click:

http://www.nyllover.com/Amateur/imm_pages/immagini_imm_31.htm

I particulary like the last shot, what a beautiful girl!

You're right, what a set of legs on that girl!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.