Street shot

• 4 weeks later...

shot these from a semi private park! Click to enlarge.

<< pictures removed, please respect people's privacy and make them unrecognizable before posting unless you have the person's permission to post their picture. >>

Enjoy!

Xam is here!

Nice xam, I especially like the first one of the woman in the blue dress.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

marosch! Been to your site - impressive - very impressive......I have some HH photos....how do one up-load to the page??? Or how is it done? MfG Jayzee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

here's my first ever attempt at a street shot - I wuz rather pleased with the effort. :wink:

[obviously I've cropped it to save bandwidth]

I was browsing round a few local shops and saw her a couple of times.

this was a while later and I couldn't resist.

a very tiny lady indeed and notice the length of the turned up jeans. if rolled down they would drag the ground even with such high shoes so this is a carefully worked out look.

Posted Image

Dawn in next posting had probs seeing the image, so I'll add the thumbnail link too. Try that! :lol:

The picture is being served to my browser ok, so I don't know is wrong.

Posted Image

/I

/I

Dawn, Glad you like them. Yes I thought it best to obscure the faces as suggested, and yes I have more. Want to see them? Bob.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some street shots for you, some I'm sure you agree are amazing... I've hidden faces as requested by the rules of this forum. Let me know if I need to hide them any more.

Warning, the below pictures are high resolution! (I thought you may want to look at the detail).

First, a lady posing for photos wearing some lovely heels with an interesting chain, hints of fetish?

Posted Image

Second, a scene from the front of a church, seem the baby was blessed and the mother has a very interesting choice in church wear!! Also checkout the relative behind (sister?) the shoes are obscurred but seem to be hig metal heeled platform mules with leopard print! Very odd.

Posted Image

Next, just in front of this were a group of pretty girls leaving the church, ALL were wearing nice heels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Finally, I know there are people that like the damaged shoe look. Ever seen anything like this? These shoes are cast from metal and attached to the stone as some kind of art. You can see the bolts where one of them has been removed.

Posted Image

Nice set, bobsmith! I really like the shoes in that first pic. Intriguing.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

as a church goer myself, i must say, those platform are unique to that person in my limited experience. i know that i've seen folks wear up to 5.5 inchers to church, but not mega platforms or 'stripper' shoes. the closest i've ever seen, this woman was coming for a special event to support a relative and had not been in church in some time. maybe that was the case for her. nice finds though. RPM