Street shot

What is it with ladies wearing shoes that are clearly a size too big, and if she had tights on, no way would they stay on her feet, Makes you wonder when they say heels are dangerous and the like whether the shoes actually fitted the girl that was wearing them....

Nice pics tho :-)

Andi

Try again :-)

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

What is it with ladies wearing shoes that are clearly a size too big, and if she had tights on, no way would they stay on her feet, Makes you wonder when they say heels are dangerous and the like whether the shoes actually fitted the girl that was wearing them....

Nice pics tho :-)

Andi

Andi, which pair are you talking about? If it's the gal in the "bone" colored pumps, perhaps you're right and they're at least ½ size too large. However, I believe they are a proper fit. :( But, as any high heel lover knows, when you wear heels that high your feet slide forward into the toes after wearing them several times.

(I am very partial to that particular style :wave: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes, the girl in the black shoes had them 2 sizes to big, no tights. I did see her struggling to walk in them later that day. The Wonderful looking Nude heels (thinking of getting myself some) fitted perfectly and what Bubba mentioned about the foot sliding forward would be correct. MM

i so need to come back and look through this entire thread... some nice gems in there. can anyone post pix in this thread? btw... some gals swear that going up a size or two helps their comfort (don't know how) and also allows them to wear socks. i also heard gals say that they will buy the shoe because it's cute no matter if it's not their size. they either squeeze in or lug them around.. again.. i don't get it. RPM p.s i've got a few candids i've not known what to do with.... oldies i'd like to share here

i so need to come back and look through this entire thread... some nice gems in there. can anyone post pix in this thread?

p.s i've got a few candids i've not known what to do with.... oldies i'd like to share here

Please do! Just reply and add an attachment :wave:

i will:) this weekend.. i was so upset with myself.. i didn't have my camera.. and ran into a lot of excellent street heeling moments.. i do mean excellent... i've not stopped kicking myself for not having my camera (my batteries were charging) i'll be back soon with pix RPM

i will:) this weekend.. i was so upset with myself.. i didn't have my camera.. and ran into a lot of excellent street heeling moments.. i do mean excellent... i've not stopped kicking myself for not having my camera (my batteries were charging)

i'll be back soon with pix

RPM

A "camera absent moment?" is hard to live with. Where was your cellphone camera?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Saw a mum and (probably) her daughter. The mum tip toed on incredibly sexy high heeled peep toe pumps with very high heels and a platform.

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2055ypv/4

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/16275w7/4

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2zipnpc/4

The mum's shoes are HOT. Would love those red pumps on my wife (or myself :wave: or at least see women like that round here more often...

• 2 weeks later...

a few of my candids

this pic...a woman I know (later had several pix with her).. i was pretending to adjust my camera setting while talking to her. i was the even photog.. had to snap this shot

Posted Image

backstage waiting for one of the performers to go on stage

Posted Image

another performer who was waiting backstage

Posted Image

one of the stagemanagers

Posted Image

after the concert... asked two performers to take a pic.. then cropped the heels

Posted Image

in concert

Posted Image

hope you all like

RPM