Street shot

These pictures are taking over 1 minute to load (I have 50Mbps cable!!!) Can you repost them but attach 5 at a time to a forum post instead so that members can access them the same day they try to view them? If you can do that then we will merge your multiple posts into 1 bigger one for you.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw this girl today at Bryant Park. Her style isn't really extraordinary, but it's simple patriotic American: Red, White, and Blue. She could spice it up a bit with some more jewelry or maybe a bag, but I still love her as being the kind of girl that I could inspire because of our similar style tastes.

Wow! Absolutely lovely. Those shoes are perfect with jeans!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much for sharing your pics. Just love all those strappy sandals. They are gorgeous and very sexy.

I don't really care for those but I understand that we have all types here. I wanted to post something for everyone. :cry1:

• 1 month later...

I was lucky to find myself in London one summer afternoon just after 5pm and I couldn't believe how many heels I saw on the streets! The first picture attached is my favorite, for obvious reasons: the perfect black stiletto court/pump! The 2nd and 3rd pictures are of a girl who was standing outside some kind of bar offering flyers. I didn't see what she was advertising, I was distracted by the high heels!

post-1260-133522903077_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522903101_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522903119_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky to find myself in London one summer afternoon just after 5pm and I couldn't believe how many heels I saw on the streets! The first picture attached is my favorite, for obvious reasons: the perfect black stiletto court/pump!

The 2nd and 3rd pictures are of a girl who was standing outside some kind of bar offering flyers. I didn't see what she was advertising, I was distracted by the high heels!

that girl has a wonderful style!

I was lucky to find myself in London one summer afternoon just after 5pm and I couldn't believe how many heels I saw on the streets! The first picture attached is my favorite, for obvious reasons: the perfect black stiletto court/pump!

The 2nd and 3rd pictures are of a girl who was standing outside some kind of bar offering flyers. I didn't see what she was advertising, I was distracted by the high heels!

everything about that women screams beauty