Street shot

Bob. Thank you so much for posting the full size picture of those wedges. They are so lovely!

You are welcome.

IBL70, great street shots. Summer is here!

Sheldonheels. I know exactly how you feel. My home city in Oz is much the same. Even the women working in professional offices only seem to wear 'flats' at work, and even worse flip-flops or trainers while travelling to and from work. One of my pet hates is to see a some of these younger women dressed for a 'night on the town'. Expensive outfit, hairdo, etc, but the footwear spoils the whole effect. Flat sandals or trainers are not what is required.;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw these beauties on Liverpool Street Station in London the other morning so quickly snapped them on my Blackberry - apologies for the poor quality.

I agree the quality could be better. But the shoes are nice none the less.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it's not a picture but I thought it was very fitting - I found a good video of the latest Stiletto Run in Berlin. It has a reasonable preview of the girls walking up to the race rather than just being a short video of the race itself. Take a look:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for such wonderful photos, how did you get that close to take them?

You're welcome, glad you like them.

They were taken with my DSLR, which I always carry in my hand, so it's always down by my thigh, so I've now got the knack of pointing it in the right sort of direction, then just snap away.

Oktoberfest is so busy that no-one notices what you are doing, it's a high heels heaven with hundreds of girls in traditional dress (Dirndl) and heels of all styles.

I was there with a friend and between us we shot around 6,000 pics in one day!

My apologies, I was unaware that there were problems with imagevenue.

So I'll give it a go with Imageshack, now let's see if I can get this to work!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've just tried out the preview post button and they seem to work so let me know if they work for you.

I'm not able to use the attachment way yet as I gather I don't have enough posts to qualify.

Love the lace up boots here. I really wish I could get something like that in a UK12

Andi

Some more of my Oktoberfest shots, a few pics of white boots this time...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this girl today at Bryant Park. Her style isn't really extraordinary, but it's simple patriotic American: Red, White, and Blue. She could spice it up a bit with some more jewelry or maybe a bag, but I still love her as being the kind of girl that I could inspire because of our similar style tastes.

post-486-133522892255_thumb.jpg

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Saw this girl today at Bryant Park. Her style isn't really extraordinary, but it's simple patriotic American: Red, White, and Blue. She could spice it up a bit with some more jewelry or maybe a bag, but I still love her as being the kind of girl that I could inspire because of our similar style tastes.

very nice

• 2 weeks later...