Street shot

• 2 weeks later...

The legs in the front on pic #3 looks lovely, but the heels in the back are even nicer :smile: Also, the perfect platforms in pic #4 ain't bad either...

Totally agree

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

I feel hunted almost having looked in this thread

Yeah never been a big fan of it myself. The more I think about it the more voyueristic it seems.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Indeed.

And the more I think about it, the more it makes my skin crawl.

I have been uncomfortable about this thread and and I do wonder what the ladies who are preyed upon would think of it.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing better than walking along behind anice pair of heels and legs or seeing a heel dangled from toes, but I would certainly not invade that ladies privacy by getting out my phone to snap them.

• Like 1

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

, but I would certainly not invade that ladies privacy by getting out my phone to snap them.

A least get their permission first. It's common curtesy. Unfortunately common curtesy seems to be anything but. Treat them the way you would want to be treated.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

A least get their permission first. It's common curtesy. Unfortunately common curtesy seems to be anything but. Treat them the way you would want to be treated.

Absolutely so Shafted. Maybe it should be a "requirement" that the poster confirm they have the subjects' permission.

Or maybe have a poll to guess what percentage of shots in here do have the permission!!

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

YES, I did seek permission and YES I do know the person (who face is not visible). I guess in a way posting pics on here is like Facebook. A huge amount of pictures get posted everyday with people's faces in the background, should we not ask all of those peoples permission before posting such pictures? MM

post-1337-133522965819_thumb.jpg

post-1337-133522965842_thumb.jpg

post-1337-133522965856_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If you stare at someone and this person notices, a witty comment often is: "Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer!" - and that is exactly what we do here! Now, snapping a picture is not the same as publishing it in a public place, like here. In most countries you can legally take all the pictures you like as long as both you and the subject in on public property, but publishing usually requires the consent of the subject, preferably in writing (a so-called release form). Now there are exceptions. Anonymized pictures or anonymous pictures (face not visible) are usually allowed (which is what we do here), as are pictures of either artistic nature or that have newsworthy nature. So I think we have several reasons why this thread is legally okay in most countries. As for the morality of snapping the pics without prior consent - In my opinion we're not doing anything that are pushing privacy boundaries. It happens in public and it's not like we're photographing up women's dresses or similar. It just pics of some shoes plainly visible to everybody nearby. It's pretty innocent in my opinion.

YES, I did seek permission and YES I do know the person (who face is not visible).

I guess in a way posting pics on here is like Facebook. A huge amount of pictures get posted everyday with people's faces in the background, should we not ask all of those peoples permission before posting such pictures?

MM

It was nice of you to ask and it was nice of this person to give you permission to take the picture. They have very pretty feet and legs to go with those lovely high heels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not the best quality photo, but it is my first "Street Shot".

We were installing window graphics in an office this week.

A cute redhead kept walking past us. Petite and maybe in her 40's.

I could not help notice her heels under a pants suit.

After a bit she had a brief meeting in the conference room, where I was able to snap this picture. We always take photos of our work when we finish, so taking this shot did bring any extra attention to us.

Black leather pointed toe pumps with maybe 4" heels.

post-1115-133522975708_thumb.jpeg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE