Street shot

mazun Those pictures are great. How do you pull that off without the woman realizing what's going on? I would suspect that she sensed your presence near her--or is there more to how you get your street shots?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

In big city there are thousands of passers by on the streets, and hundreds of tourists with many cameras. One more camera don´t attract attention. You have to use camera with serial sport program (rapid shutter speed needed). Keep the camera "normally" on your hand near the body on the waist level. Walk normally behind the girl and direct the camera with your wrist and push the button. Walk calmly and take enought pictures from different angles - maybe 30% are good and 5% excellent. That´s it ! Good luck!!! Because I´m not a moderator I cant open new topic. I´m very grateful if anybody could open me new topic for example under the name "From Russia with love"

Brilliant photo Mazun, she is gorgeous and fantastic mules too! I bet the're tough to walk in.

I know a lot of the guys here would agree that it's far better to see a girl who loves her heels rather than one who simply wears them to pose for photos.

I am one of those guys.

Because I´m not a moderator I cant open new topic.

I sent Firefox a PM on this subject a few days ago. He's considering to reopen the pictures forum to new topics.

In the meanwhile, you can ask him to start one for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nicjasno:-) The girl at the wedding...Lovely girl, lovely out-fit, and she kept her sandals on while dancing all night. Now...that's my kind of girl. Rather than her choice of hose, I would think that a pair of hose with nude toes would have looked better than the reinforced ones, paired with her sandals. Just my choice, obviously not hers. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

iv got some shots of one of my lecturers (female) but im not sure if youd want them, they are rather old and boring and prolly more into shoe fetish terratory....but say if you want (i have other misc ones too :P )

smugeur... great heels, shame about the picture but i can just imagine how beutiful they are! you just need to get yourself a nice camera :P bob.