Street shot

Now that is some great work!

The second shot of the nude pumps is awesome!

Well done! :)

The nude ones are Tony Bianco, not quite sure of the Style name as they've done a few that look very similar to each other ie "Palais, Karr, Jan"

Wow, the young woman walking on the pier in the high heeled slides has terrific legs! (And the shoes aren't bad, either.)

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

Today.

That are all very noce pictures, special these are very nice in my view, becaus i think this feet are bare in the shoes and i found a nice attractive thing, too:

a tiny footchain:smile:

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

also rodstewart,lol

In terms of heel wearers, I'd assume the woman to the left (spotted dress) and to the right (blue top / black skort) at the subjects for the posting.

I found the two women talking to the left particularly interesting. On the right, you have a woman wearing a casual tank top and shorts, a baseball cap, and flip-flops. On the left, that woman is wearing an attention-grabbing dress, and probably 1 1/2" patten platforms (can't easily determine the heel height).

But it's the body language that really stands out. The women on the right looks to have shrugged shoulders, and has to look up at the heeled woman. Meanwhile she's standing there confidentally, almost indifferent to the other woman (at least for the snapshot in time this photo was taken). If ever you needed to constrast casual vs dressy, this is a great example.

Needless to say, I enjoyed the photo...

In terms of heel wearers, I'd assume the woman to the left (spotted dress) and to the right (blue top / black skort) at the subjects for the posting.

I found the two women talking to the left particularly interesting. On the right, you have a woman wearing a casual tank top and shorts, a baseball cap, and flip-flops. On the left, that woman is wearing an attention-grabbing dress, and probably 1 1/2" patten platforms (can't easily determine the heel height).

But it's the body language that really stands out. The women on the right looks to have shrugged shoulders, and has to look up at the heeled woman. Meanwhile she's standing there confidentally, almost indifferent to the other woman (at least for the snapshot in time this photo was taken). If ever you needed to constrast casual vs dressy, this is a great example.

Needless to say, I enjoyed the photo...

Thanks,my GF took the picks,this was at http://www.cobaltrestaurant.net/ after a poker run,which some were straight off the boat or others cleaned up,http://www.thepleasureislandpokerrun.com/about-pleasure-island Last year was better(:

http://www.thunderonthegulf.com/

post-812-133522958741_thumb.jpg

:cool1:

• 2 weeks later...