Street shot

My wife and I went out shopping for new furniture and a few other things last week. While backing the car out of the garage she asked me to stop so she could change her shoes. Her new shoes arrived the night before and she wanted to break them in before wearing them to work. I snapped a few quick shots on my phone.

post-3077-133522932746_thumb.jpg

post-3077-133522932749_thumb.jpg

post-3077-133522932751_thumb.jpg

post-3077-133522932752_thumb.jpg

post-3077-133522932754_thumb.jpg

My wife and I went out shopping for new furniture and a few other things last week. While backing the car out of the garage she asked me to stop so she could change her shoes. Her new shoes arrived the night before and she wanted to break them in before wearing them to work.

I snapped a few quick shots on my phone.

Stunning shoes! Nice pointy toes, nice bit of toe cleavage and wonderfully thin (and high) heels. Your wife looks great in them.

Where are they from? Can you provide a link?

My wife and I went out shopping for new furniture and a few other things last week. While backing the car out of the garage she asked me to stop so she could change her shoes. Her new shoes arrived the night before and she wanted to break them in before wearing them to work.

Nice and sexy! I bet your wife has some great legs to go with them. :)

spikesflyer..wonderful pix you posted. i've got to be honest... your wife opting to wear those heels to go grocery shopping.. makes me a bit envious.. lol the whole shape of the shoe is hot! your wife has a great body to model those heels... and she wears them well. love it. thanks for sharing. can you ask her one thing for me, is she comfy with these (first wear out at the store and also at work) please pass on my compliments. RPM

• 2 weeks later...

Those are pretty high heels and your wife has nice legs. Looks like she gets around in them with no problems.

so... i was at a wedding years ago... and while cleaning out my hard drive..ran into this set of pix.

this one is a total candid.. i was reviewing some pix.. saw this shot being set up by another guy.. and i hastedly snapped this... caught the fun part

Posted Image

so.. i got the idea.. to snap a few more pix

Posted Image

yeah.. i was starting to have fun

Posted Image

at this point.. in this pic... i wasn't shooting for heels.. just cropped this pic down to size

Posted Image

I pressed the issue a bit to get this final pic. fortunately.. it was my final.. didn't raise too much eyebrows. all is well that ends well

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[ATTACH]12154[/ATTACH]

:silly:

While not the highest of heels or the sexiest of styles, I absolutely love the way those shoes look with her outfit. They just go together very well, and she would have my rapt attention!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I realize these aren't the most impressive photos/shoes, but not bad for my first try at a candid shot.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/HHPSaturn/P1020009.jpg

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/HHPSaturn/P1020011.jpg

I like. It seems though that her left foot is smaller than her right, therefore causing the gap at the heel.

I like. It seems though that her left foot is smaller than her right, therefore causing the gap at the heel.

I agree looks like 1 - 2 shoe sizes too big.

Although it's easier to walk around in lower heels with that gap must put the difficulty back up.

Al