Street shot

I must go along to Asda to see if the trend has spread to Walmart's UK subsidiary! (Perhaps I ought to go in heels?)

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

While on a tour bus in London today, I saw this woman walking about the streets. Later in the morning, she actually got on my tour bus. Interesting footwear for a tourist, huh???

Posted Image

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

The pics don't show guys in heels that are well dressed, proves a point about getting noticed aswell i think. :smile:

• 1 month later...

Wow! Love the girl in the checkerboard nylons and the woman with the sky high black stilettos on the left side!

I know! The sky high stiletto chick had some of the best shaped legs of the bunch. Very asymmetrical!

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a screen cap from a video I took of a woman that walked by me a bunch of times while in a waiting room yesterday.

These ~4" Mary-Jane pumps had a great sound to them as well and I could hear them well down the hallway.

The video is better (includes sound), but I need to figure out where to put it.

In any event, it certainly made waiting around for a couple hours a lot less painful!

Edit: Here is a link to the video. Let me know if I should move it. Just be sure to turn up the sound!

post-909-133522914924_thumb.jpg

Junkman, Great pic of the lady in the black strappy high heel sandals. These are my favorite kind of heels. I have several pairs like them and love them all.

Thanks. I took a bunch of here. Nice meaty caves and she was cute too. Nice butt too! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone been on the site gaborgirls lots of pictures of various outdoor shots of women in various high heels and other kind of shoes

Yeah, I visit every day, I've posted thousands of pics there, if you wanna look just type my name into the search box on the main page, that'll keep ya goin' for a while, then try typing my good friend "der-munchener" into it, that'll keep ya happy too!!!:wave:

Here's some pics i shot on the various seminars of our insurance agency. The girls knew why i photographed them :wave:

pic1

pic2

pic3

Hello! EXCELLENT pictures. You said the ladies knew why you photographed them. Did you say that to upload to a high heel forum?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Here is another street shot video I took today. I'm still no sure if this belongs here or in the "movie" section, as it's a video. As before, the sound will probably need to be turned up. I would probably do well to find a cheap video editor...

She was showing me an apartment and I couldn't resist taking a short video. I complimented her on her great footwear as well. I apologize for the poor quality. Perhaps, I should have had the guts to ask for a direct picture, but that's probably too weird for someone I just met!

post-909-133522922219_thumb.jpg

That's a great site but OMG it is so slow! Anyone else seeing speed issues?

It's been slow for years......but you could try another browser. I find 'Google Chrome' and 'Firefox' a lot faster....and you can always open them as 'Administrator' on your PC....it does make a difference - as the permissions settings are different for website accessing.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

It's been slow for years......but you could try another browser. I find 'Google Chrome' and 'Firefox' a lot faster....and you can always open them as 'Administrator' on your PC....it does make a difference - as the permissions settings are different for website accessing.

It just so happens that I am a computer consultant so no IE for me! Been using Firefox for years now. Man, if it wasn't for the slow speeds, I'd post there. :)

Here is another street shot video I took today. I'm still no sure if this belongs here or in the "movie" section, as it's a video. As before, the sound will probably need to be turned up. I would probably do well to find a cheap video editor...

She was showing me an apartment and I couldn't resist taking a short video. I complimented her on her great footwear as well. I apologize for the poor quality. Perhaps, I should have had the guts to ask for a direct picture, but that's probably too weird for someone I just met!

I don't like her walking style. Sth is wrong here.

Saw a mum and (probably) her daughter. The mum tip toed on incredibly sexy high heeled peep toe pumps with very high heels and a platform.

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2055ypv/4

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/16275w7/4

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2zipnpc/4

Oh my goddess. She's so hot in them. Does anybody recognize these marvelous pumps?

Oh my goddess. She's so hot in them. Does anybody recognize these marvelous pumps?

I'm 99.9% sure they came from an ebay store, and the link to that is here on hhp, shame I can't find it anymore:sad::)

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?