Street shot

• 2 weeks later...

Spent sometime removing off topic posts, please keep this thread for 'street shots'

please use http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/hhplace_cafe_-_general_chit_chat/3608-street_shots-_they_ethical.html do discuss the ethical nature of the subject.

thanks,

off topic posts will be deleted without warning in this thread. It just keeps things tidy.

Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

• 3 weeks later...

I was in Las Vegas last week. If anyone wants to see ladies in heels, you absolutely must go there! Just pick any of the nicer strip hotels (MGM, Belagio, etc, etc) and plop yourself down in the lobby area. You will be in for a great show! And even better, most are being worn with skirts and dresses, so you can actually see the shoes! Many, this was heaven for a guy with a thing for girls in heels! I was wondering who was buying all of those nice heels! Now I know, and also know where they are wearing them! Man, it was great. Wish I had taken some pics!

Not image avenue again! Why do so many people insist on using that site? It is the only site I know of that makes you got through 2 pages and an ad before seeing the image, very annoying.

Hear, hear!