formerly shoelover1982--Here to stay!

Hi all! I originally signed up as shoelover1982 last week, but I decided that was a boring name and I liked my new heels too much. So I'm here to stay as TabascoTesa! I'd like to say a big "hello" to everyone here and on the other board who gave me so much useful info so quickly. Let's see... I'm 22/female, living in the Eastern USA, and I spend way too much of my money on shoes. I've recently rediscovered my love for heels (at 5'10" I can't help but want to tower even MORE above everybody else's heads.) I found a fabulous cheap pair of 4" wedge sandals that I'm "practicing" in until I get my spiky sandals which will be here Tuesday--can't wait to take pictures of them. I'm not much of an extreme heel wearer, but I'm working on it because they're just too cool not to. I'll keep you all updated of my progress. You guys are cool!

Tabasco Tesa:-) It must be great for you to rediscover your love of heels after thinking you had lost them forever. Welome to the board. I will be looking forward to seeing the pics of your new spikey sandals. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to the board, I am glad to see some body else on this board with a face who wears high heels from the Eastern U.S.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hoverfly:-)

We are not as far East in the country as you are, but we always refer to ourselves as being part of the Eastern U.S. Cheers---

Dawn HH

But I don't know what your face looks like......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Emma J Nation:-) Thanks for the heads-up on the link to the Mt. Washington Cog Railway. A very interesting sight to see. Bubba136:-) Thanks very much for the pic of Hoverfly. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Who is that handsome looking guy ???!!!

Why it's me!!!:DPosted Image

Not to worry. Most natural looking thing in this world -- High heeled boots look great. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hoverfly:-) Handsome indeed!!! And wearing my style of boots. Now if I were to ride the cog railway---I would certainly worm my way into riding the cab, being the "railroad nut" that I am. Cheers--- Dawn HH