At last... they have arrived

For those who dont know, i recently visited Hayway shoes in leicester, and confirmed my size for them to make me a pair of boots, the details of which i have kept secret until now.

They arrived today, a matt knee zip boot with a metal heel, advertised as a 5in heel, but on measurement id say closer to 5.4ish than 5, not quite 5.5. Dispite the extra unexpected height, i can still walk in them - with smaller steps lol, not used to walking on heels that high, but i will be getting plenty of practice now ive got the chance.

heres the pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i love the pencil thin metal heel showing at the bottom of the trousers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

hope you enjoy

- i will :D

daz

i agree. very wicked. Better than i expected. I havent studies the heel too closely but it appears as either all one piece of metal, or th etip screws free. Im sure hayway could help to replace a tip should it need doing, but somehow i dont think im gonna be outwearing these outdoors. Ill be lucky to make it to the car at the minute :D daz

Terrific boots Daz! You may remember that when we visited The Little Shoe Box together on our London Heel-Meet last autumn, Spiros told us that his version of that style included being able to unscrew and replace the entire metal bottom-half of the heels. Are not yours the same?

But aw! Cummon Daz! Don't forget the words of Nancy Sinatra's song "These boots are made for walking!". Accordingly, I'm planning to wear my 5"stiletto boots (bought from Ernest's on the recent Paris Heel-Meet) to the forthcoming Hayway/Leicester Heel-Meet (photo below). Aren't you a teensy bit tempted to follow suit?

Posted Image

(photographed by Calv in the foyer of our Paris hotel).

By the way, I agree with Firefox and you - the heels on your boots are totally wicked! Great!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

i believe the heel is of the same structure as the little shoe box ones, but i didnt fancy trying to remove them in case i was to damage them, especially on the first day as well. I am tempted to follow suit at leicester, but these heels like i said are closer to 5.5 inches which is an inch over my usual height of 4.5, and at the minute im struggling to walk normally without bending my knees a bit, but we will see how the practice goes. I certainly didnt buy them for show and i will do my best. ps, am i going for crap choices in footwear lately, there doesnt seem to be many comments to the last two ive posted :D daz

wow daz great boots you got there, i like them alot, and you are right it is not easy to walk in 5.5 heels, i still can`t in my thigh boots with a 5.5 heel and i have had them for ages. good luck with walking in yours later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

christ. ive been tryin to walk about in these boots for a bit today to get used to the height. i never thought they could alter your walk so much. I find to walk acceptable in them i have to walk like a woman on th catwalk, walking one foot in front of the other, but its a great feeling. cant wait til i can really walk properly in them

Are you kidding????? Crap choices??? Those boots are great, I just couldn't say anything before without sounding too jealous lol Just don't keep rubbing it about all the great shoes you get :D No on second thoughts do, wouldn't want to miss what might be coming next.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 2 weeks later...

As i mentioned before, i ordered 3 pairs of knee boots to fill a style gap in my growing collection, and this is the final .

They are leather, with a man made stretch upper, and comfortable. The heel is 4in and i have silenced it with a block of woolworths rubber to reduce detection :D

They have quite a nice lift and are pleasant to streetheel in, and hard to notice under my jeans, unless you are lookin for a heel. I wore them at blackpool for a while in the morning (see pic below) and was pleased with them!

heres some pics

sorry about the finger over the lens :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

me in blackpool :D

Posted Image

daz

Daz, what incredible boots! I love the metal heel, it looks so dangerous and daring and impossibly thin. Impeccable taste :D I'm thinking about getting myself a pair of (cheapie) boots with a lower metal heel...You just gave me motivation to splurge :D

• 2 months later...