Back Again !

Wow what beutiful photos... you look great in all the pictures! For me, my favourite shoes are probably the classic black courts and I love the pose in your first photo. Great legs! You have a fantastic house too!

I'm sorry Gina, I didn't know you had any troubles! My favourites are 3 & 4, but only because, unlike some people, I've never liked platforms. Mind you, it's only a tiny platform of No. 4, so I still think those mules are nice (and the sexy glasses are great!). My favourite shoes are pair No. 3, the black courts. Can you tell us what height those are in inches? Do you have that great shoe collection to please your husband, or do you get a thrill yourself from wearing them? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

@Heelfan

The shoes have a 5.5inch heel and they are from LSB.

You can be sure that my husband gets a thrill, while i´m wearing high heels. I love those shoes for the style they have, so i like shoes the same way like pretty clothes or accessoires, so wearing the high heels makes me not horny (sorry it´s not lady-like,but i don´t know how to write it less rude), but i feel to be sexy.

You can imagine that no relationship would hold, if not both partners would like the same things.

Posted Image

Kisses,

Gina

Gina! Thank you for your very nice reply, and WOW! thank you for the latest picture above - a magnificent one - for my taste probably the best one so far!

It reminds me very much in many ways of one of my other favourites on the net. This one:

Posted Image

Similar shoes and similar lovely-looking girl!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hmmm! It looks like there are 308 pairs of shoes and 4 pair of boots. Nice collection. Probably worth more than a lot of people's houses is some parts of the world. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

wow gina that is one amazing shoe collection if you ever need anybody to clean them all for you give me a shout, i really like the very high white black and red ones on the top shelf i hope well be seeing some pictures of you in them soon and is it just me or can i see some white ballet heels on the top shelf, im sure every one will agree with me you are one awesome shoe cooletor and we look forward to more pictures soon lol Dale XXXXX

the only thing to say is WOW! WOW! AND WOW!. all the pics are great, however, i do tend to lean very heavily toward black patent pumps or any kind of patent classic pump. as for yuor shoe closet - - i could most definately become lost in your closet for weeks!!!!!! doing all kinds of things :D:D

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

@heellover1907 There are no ballet heels in my closet, because this is not my cup of tea. @hhpumps You think i should open a theme park, "GET LOST IN GINAS SHOE CLOSET", but i think the problem would be, that nobody would hardly try to find the exit. @to all If i´m writing a bad english, just let me know ! I always write what is coming to my mind and i don´t know if it´s good or bad.

Kisses,

Gina

What an incredible array of shoes. The pics are stunning, just stunning.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Gina great pictures I love the black court shoes. Do you have times when you can not make up your mind what heels to wear? And do you have a favorite pair?

Yes i´m the kind of woman who is trying on several outfits before i find the right shoes or clothes. It certainly drives my husband crazy.

I think i have posted my favorite pair of shoes here, but here it is again.

Posted Image

Kisses,

Gina

Hmmm! It looks like there are 308 pairs of shoes and 4 pair of boots. Nice collection. Probably worth more than a lot of people's houses is some parts of the world. :D

I was originally born in a country where you could buy a house, instead of the shoes we have bought ´till now.

So i´m really glad to had the chance to live a better life and even i know i could do better things instead of spending money for shoes, but when you grow up at the poorer side of life, you can imagine that i really enjoy it now.

Kisses,

Gina

Gina! I am absolutely green with envy! *(but in a very good way!)

What fabulous shoes! Particularly those white mules as seen in your second post.......would you mind terribly if I asked where you got them :D

You're a very beautiful Lady and you wear heels fabulously!!

Kisses

Posted Image

Visit Kay's New Club for Heels and Stockings:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kayspinups/

wouldn't it be wonderful if we could get Gina and Kay to pose together. What a series of great photographs they would make. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.