All of the women i date have horrible taste in shoes WHY

gaijin gig

I am curious if anyone else has the problem(oh yes it's a problem) what.. do i have to date a stripper to get a woman who won't whine about heels? I've heard them all... "i'll break my neck, i'm too clumsy only sluts and whores were heels that high...(my mom did and she was neither- a perfect lady she is..)ok...you get the point.... not even is heel height a battle the styles!! I'm a guy dammit!! I know what looks good on a woman.. specially if i'm dating her! GEEESH... ok i'm done... gig

Cheers

A sure bet would be to find them in an online high heel admirer/wearer community or chat room. That's how I found mine.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

My wife and I always joke about being gender opposites. I am the emotional/romantic one, she is the non-emotional one who never knows what to give. I love wearing heels, she loves wearing "stompers". She won't wear heels normally unless it is a romantic evening alone, even then they are off as soon as possible. I usually end up sleeping in mine. I am slowly trying to reform her;) Scotty

My suggestion. Only approach a woman if you have seen her wearing heels more than once or twice. You can't expect a woman to change her taste just for you. It sounds like you don't really accept yourself and your tastes in shoes and you wind up projecting that onto your mates.

Gang, Thanks to all to replied....I will take ALL of the advice you sent me and put it to work at once! I'm not sure just what the problem is.. I DO love a woman in heels but i just have to face it it has not been easy going...What do you do when she constantly picks out the most ugliest,mid range heel height that she can find? I have been asked "are these cute" and of course i always say"their ok" "but i like THESE better" now of course i did not pick out a 5" to start with(besides if not in a fetish shop 5" might be hard to find -even in NY) It's getting warm out things will change.. wish me luck Gig

Cheers

Hey gig, if you can't find a women to wear heels for you, you can always start wearing them yourself. Then, you wouldn't haven reason to be dissatisfied with the style you chose. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Maybe your looking in the wrong place. Go out on a night in any town and most of the girls will be wearing heels of some description, but many of these may not put on a pair of sexy shoes from one week to the next. On the other hand, a girl who goes to the supermarket or on a shopping trip for example in a pair of 4"+ stilettos is far more likely to be a dedicated heel lover. Paul.

thanks paul... i'll give that go... when i was in europe a short time ago it seemed that european woman always wore shoes or heels of some kind.... but here in the states i guess things are different... thanks again

Cheers