Shape of feet in heels II

The girl in the sandals does have an extremely high instep and arch. (I don't think it is because of the shape of the sandals, do you?)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Has any one see the new louboutin pumps this year besides there trademark red sole which i think is hot they have an exstreamly low vamp and a beutiful front point to them not round not sharp theey did an incredible job they apeard on the last months nazar mag in the back style pascal only can be gotton from louboutin of beverly hills

If its growing tissue then there would be no more problems with getting heels tipped. :D

And if it is calloused tissued imagine how easy it would be going to higher heels gradually as the callous builds up.

The biggest problem would be colour co-ordinating your foot shoes with what you are wearing on a daily basis.

:-?

Jeff

Color coordinating would be easy. Just don't wear_anything_every day-all skin color-from head to toe (and heels). People might not even notice your heels. Changing heel heights could be a problem. Walk along the beach or in soft dirt to get lower? Wear pumps with hollowed out heels to get higher. <remove tongue from cheek> Seriously, the artist that did that altered photograph, used her own feet and legs as a starting point. She said the art was done to ask the question "Does wearing heels empower or diminish a woman, and what does it say about the image of women?" Good question. I think it empowers them. Beauty and grace and sexual power can be major assets. Nice heels help all of that.

• 5 years later...