Discreet Heel Wearing

Hello again, i seem to be getting around a bit lately, first Hayway, then......Llandudno. Making the most of my week off! Me and Jade went to N wales for a couple of days. Giving me the pleasure of wearing heels for most of the day, my more discreet style through the day, and my higher blocks for a shorter time in the evening.

The heels i wore in the day were my kickers shoes with the 3in heel, which under my jeans quite easily pass as the usual style mens shoe that i would normally wear anyway. I dont recall anyone actually noticing at all. Overall a very nice trip.

Heres a couple of pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

these are the shoes on a closer view

Posted Image

daz

Agreed, but what puzzles me is, why can't you carry on wearing your knockout 4 1/2" blades in an unbothered way? When you wore those on your first UK Heel-Meet in London, you wore them under your fairly ground-scraping jeans. Whenever I happened to glance in your direction, I couldn't see any heel at all, whether I was in front, behind or beside you, and yet you were able to enjoy the great "lift" that such a style gives. I don't think anyone else noticed them either, for the same reason of the long jeans, so I certainly don't remember any public reaction at all, and certainly not laughs or sniggers. They seem (to me at any rate) hugely more exciting and fullfilling to wear that your rubbery kickers, so I hope you're not feeling unnecessarily self-concious in the 4 1/2" blades. I don't think you need to be, and they're great! Happy heeling Daz! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Nice pics and great heels for wearing in public. Although not like classic pumps with stiletto heels, they're just perfect for wearing in crowded places. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

it was mainly because the higher ones were not suitable for the occasion. We were doing a lot of clambering over the rocks among other unstable things, and i didnt fancy my luck in the higher heels, that is why i left them until later in the day. It was not because my confidence dropped so hat i didnt dare to wear them. I was just pointig out that the stealthyness of the shoes that i did wear was great, so as to reccomend them to anyone staring out etc. hope that clears the confusion daz

Great pics Daz, and you're right they are completely stealthy. As I said when you posted them elsewhere, I have considered those style of shoes, for the reason they are easy to miss. Glad you enjoyed your trips, and moreso in heels.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

its ok mate, i wasnt offended. I just try and get people away from the idea of feish when they imagine a man in heels, because that way you dont get taken seriously. can you be more specific about the boots, i have a few pairs. Im guessing you mean the higher block boots? daz