What about these ? I want to buy them !!!

HI,

I'm a 18 year old guy who wonders what it's like to walk on a pair stiletto pumps... There's a pic at the bottom of this message of the shoes I want to buy. I want to start on these ones. What you think of them? I think the stiletto is 4" to 4.5" high... Don't know exactly.

Greg

Posted Image

Well, I'd like to try it. My calf muscles are quite strong, so I believe I can handle it. But I do need practise... I would love it, if I could walk on these thin heels. When I saw a woman walking on them, I always said: "That's easy." But now I want try myseld and I think I'll probably get back to it. PS: Some more opinions please :smile: Greg

why start lower - they look like they are between 4" and maybe 5". my first pair of high heels was a pair of 5" black patent classic pumps (what else) from fredericks of hollywood. i still have them even though they are 25 or more years old. they are pretty worn. if you think you can handle that high of a heel GO FOR IT!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

I would say go for it as well! My first pair were about 4-4.5" and even though I couldn't walk very far at first, the rush was tremendous! The more you get used to walking in them, the easier it will become. Don't get frustrated though...it takes time to perfect the art of walking in heels, especially high ones. Eventually, you may find yourself more in heels than not, and that will be a great time indeed!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Greg, you can start by wearing this 4 1/2 inch heels but try not to injured yourself. Even a girl like Nata can start straigth into heels by wearing 4' heels.I think you surely can do it but it sure will take you much endurances. Once you archive by wearing comfortable in it...then what Neil Armstrong say is correct...'That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.' :smile:

Well, I do also have a large size, so... the angle will not be that big. I'm wearing a 46 EUR. That's about a 12 US I believe. I think I should be able to handle it and off course I do need practice... I realise that, but that's not the problem. You'll be looking forward to something special when you're just beginning :smile: Cause eventually: there will be a result for all the efforts. PS: thank you already for some great responses, please give me some more... Greg

greg - don't worry about having a large foot. actually, i think that is most common for a man. i also wear a size 12 womens. maybe that is why it is not to difficult to wear 5" or 5 1/2" stilettos. although the angle is still quite steep. i do not have much trouble finding them in that size either. however, mostly are in black, red , white and patent naturally. let us know how you do and what type of high heel you do get. and again GO FOR IT!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Greg. How big are your feet ? With a big size feet, I am sure you will be able to handle 4.5 inch heels. When I started on 4 inch heels in size 7, I had difficulty. My body tend to lean forward instead. however, after a lot of practice, I manage to walk naturally. Give it a try.. :smile:

Cheers,

Nata

They have a nice shape. It's difficult to tell how they might look in a size 46 because sometimes they don't make the heel high enough in proportion to the larger size. However I'm sure if you like the look you will enjoy wearing them, so go for it! It's good to have that first pair :smile:

Hello Spike_Metal, I really wonder about your shoe size - my feet are about 29cm long and my european size is typically 46 too (or 12Uk or 14 US women). But if I look about the fit I really wouldn't know how to find place for another 3cm of foot-lenght in the toe box. So take care while choosing the size. Well about the height - go for it - I think there souldn't be any problem, I've also started with a 4" heel some years ago. best wishes Joak :smile:

Good question... Well with "normal" male shoewear I do have a 46eur most time also with many of most europen shoemakers, just with the UK heels I do need a 12 UK - the same size I do have with sneakers/trekking shoes..... best wishes Joak :smile:

• 1 year later...

Spike_metal:-) Many years ago, I went from flat men's shoes to 4" spike heels in one jump, and had no trouble walking in them at all. Go for it, you will soon notice if you can do it or not. Good luck. Dan HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Tom-NL, Heelboykiz:-) Guys---Please---These are honest-to-goodness mistakes. If I wanted to increase my count I would Power-post like Laurieheels. I'm using a web-tv system with a small keyboard and large fingers. I'm not a typist, am using 2 fingers, and sometimes I strike the keys but they don't print. I guess I,m going to have to proof-read better. this is all very new to me. Happy Heeling. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Heya Spike_Metal...good to know someone who's the same age as me is here too...shoes like that I've never tryed, but the feeling of the 4 inch heel is quite something and very easy to adapt to aswell. I do like those but I must admit my area of liking is in the ankle, calf or knee high boots...I like something to cover my entire foot and give my ankle alittle support too. But those are quite nice as they are.

We are what we are, let nothing stand in our way in what we do