My wife's shoes

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like all three!! My preferences in order would be the yellow, then red, then black. But I wouldn't throw you out of bed for wearing any of them :-?

Cheeky boy!

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Thanks for the help with the uploading. OK, here goes!

This is my wife at a '20s theme party night recently (wearing a wig by the way!). The shoes are not very '20s but she wanted to wear them (much to my delight!).

I have posted them before but they are from BananaShoes and have 5.5 inch metal spikes and are red suede. I also enclose a close up view.

She looked really sexy and the shoes were a real talking point. This was only the second time she's worn higher than 4.5 inches out of the house. My next goal is to get her to wear her 6 inch black patents outdoors!

Posted Image

Seriously kinky shoes for going out in! You're a lucky man indeed. No surpise they were a talking point - do people now know about your fetish for heels? What did people have to say about the shoes? Thanks for sharing, great pics!

• 3 weeks later...

There are more! (Dependent on reaction...)

How could you possibly get a bad reaction :-?

Great shoes, certainly worth the money! and 6" high? Wow.. that's sky high!

Please show us more, I'd love the see the behind angle as these shoes have the perfect combination of black with white sole. Stunning.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the comments everyone. The dress is PVC, and we hadn't been to a party or anything like that, it's simply something she wears now and again to get me excited... And yes, it works! I have one other picture to post which will follow soon, which shows the heels off to their best, from low down and behind.

Very nice set of pix you have there. Pass on my thanks to the lovely lady. It's a shame you said it's the last picture. I was hoping to convince you to add a few more. Very sexy and nice indeed. You're bless there. RPM p.s. not many guys can claim your fortune to have a lady dress up for you just to get you excited. (although most guys on this site are pretty lucky). I can say, it's a joy to get such surprises every now and then.

There's just one word I can say: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! Nothing beats a lovely lady with great-looking legs in a knockout pair of black super high heels - and that photo has it all. You're a very lucky man indeed!:) P. S. Can you imagine how she'd look with one foot slipping out of one of those shoes? I'd fall off my chair for sure.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!