My wife's shoes

• 1 month later...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is another pix of her open toe black semi chunky heel with the previous 6" red patened stilleto from the highest heel. I am on the road now & just found this sight. She packed these up with me to keep me company. After 11 years together, how cool is that? When I get back home, there will be plenty more to come. She will definetly model some shoes for everyone. gets me excited thinking about it. We have had more but I have ripped them to shreds figuring out how to make my own custom heels. One day, I will post some of my own creations...

http://s02.imagehost.org/0039/MVC-456S.JPG

the heel & back instep is patened leather which makes this a hot shoe. D'Orsay style. She had me on the phone across country the day she bought these. I sent the red ones to her as a surprise. Guess what she greeted me at the door in when I returned home on business? Heeluvr

The black and white ones were a size 10 (I could get them on but they would start to hurt after a little while). They were also only a 3" heel, but yes they were cool. My wife has the exact same shoe in a US 6 1/2. When we find them (we have lots of stuff packed away) I will probably put them up for sale. Scotty

• 2 weeks later...

The yellows *do* look nice! -But are they not giving you pains above the toes after a couple of hours wearing? I ask because a similar design which I have makes all the body weight to be supported by the toe straps and the ankle strap could just as well have been forgotten... Regards, TallSwede

WOOOWWWW !!!! may I just say that ? the black ones are my favorites . I love the style of strappy sandals like that with the criss cross strap in back . And the yellow ones are a close second . keep sending those pics. you are hot

great pictures there Ellen-Jay, thanks and welcome to hhplace, hope you have a good time here! and yes - please show us more pictures! I like the red ones best. Bob.

Great shoes Ellen-Jay! My favourites are the red ones. Also love your wife's 6 inch red patents, heeluvr. I think 5 inch and higher stilettos are the sexiest shoes imaginable. How do I post pictures on here now? I have one of my wife wearing 5.5 inch red suede metal heel stilettos at a recent party I'd like to share with you. 6inchspikes