My wife's shoes

Hi, I'm new on here so unsure as to how this will work, but thought I'd attempt to post a pic of a pair of my wife's sexy black platforms. Sadly she only wears them indoors, although usually in the bedroom (so can't complain). If you like them I'll post some more, maybe with her wearing them?

http://www.faceparty.co.uk/member_zoom.asp?member_id=153475&member_name=coolasf&img_id=6107639

:D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey 6inch... try uploading to the HH page:

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/

once you upload it'll give you the link to the image, make sure you copy this link!

then, when you do a post simply use the 'img' tags (see img button at the top when you enter a post)

Thanks for the help!

Try this now, hopefully it'll work!

The first shoes are classic black 4 inch stilettos from Barretts, size 7. These get quite a lot of wear.

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1082208494.jpg

These are beautiful red suede 5.5 inch metal heel stilettos from Bananashoes.com. These are size 7.5 due to the heel height and have never been worn outside the house yet - I'm working on it.

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1082208656.jpg

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1082208751.jpg

These are classic Chrystal 6 inch platforms from FoxyFootwear.com, strictly bedroom only! Size 7.

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1082208834.jpg

These were from a shop in Soho, and are labelled Footlights Collection, Spice. These were our first high heels, black patent 6 inch platforms, and have also never been worn outdoors.

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1082208915.jpg

We're expecting any day now a pair of 5.5 inch black patent long pointed toe stilettos from Bananashoes.com. These will be worn outdoors, and I can't wait to see her showing them off!

My wife also has a few pairs of sexy high heeled boots, the highest being 5 inch high ankle boots. I'll post the boots if people want to see them.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the pictures here, hopefully you like them?

Cheers,

6inchspikes :D

Edit: Direct display of over large pics change to links. FF.

Nice heels collection. Those red suede d'orsays are something. As you, I'm always buying heels for my wife (at least 1 or 2 pairs per month), and sometimes for myself. Are you into wering heels too or just like to see your wife showing them off?

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

SUPER PICTURES! Thanks for sharing them, and yes, show us the ANKLE BOOTS :D I like the barratts courts, I need to try and get my Girlfriend some shoes like that, maybe she'd wear them out if I ask nicely! Does your wife wear those red metal heeled shoes out too? What kind of places do you go out to? Do they get a lot of attention!? Would be great to see your wife wearing the shoes, maybe those black courts and the lovely red shoes? If she's shy then maybe you could take a picture that only shows her legs and feet. Good luck with the photography and keep them coming! ps - to make it easier to see on the webpage you might consider resizeing the image a little smaller. Most graphics programs give you the option to 'resize' or 'resample'. I'd suggest a maximum of 800 pixels in size.

Thanks for the comments Bob.

As yet the red metal heels have not been outdoors, though they will do soon. They cost a lot of money and will only go outside in good weather.

I've resized the pics as suggested. See below.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy!

Will be back soon.

6inchspikes

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I thought I'd post some more pics of my gorgeous wife's sexy shoes, including the new 5.5 inch patent stillettos which came from Banana Shoes at the end of last week.

They are phenomenally sexy, although a little impractical!

Posted Image

Here you can see how they measure up against her Barrett's 3.75 inch heels - a nice improvement, don't you think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This shot here shows you the heel height in comparison with the Barretts 3.75 inch stillettos - an extra 1.5 inches.

Posted Image

The next shots shows them against her sexy blade heel ankle boots, which are 4.5 inches high.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know you guys want to see her wearing them, and believe me I'm working on it!!!

I'm also working on her wearing the 5.5 inch shoes out somewhere. I figure it will have to be in some hotel somewhere for a weekend away, where she will not have to do much walking. I can imagine her with her black stockings and suspenders, heels and a sexy little black dress.... what do you think?

Hope to post more soon!

6inchspikes

Wonderful! When you compare the two black court shoes in the different heights, it just brings home how hugely and incredible more sexy the higher heel looks! I hope your wife agrees(?). Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hey 6inch...!! The black patent 5.5" pumps are just sooooooooooooo sexy! I have big discussion with my wife - I got her (us) 3 pairs of high heel pumps/sandals and she will only wear them very little, and every time we "fight" about it - "they destroy my feet", "I can't walk in them" "you love the shoes, not me" etc. etc. :D You are so lucky (I hope) having a wife that will wear high heels not "only" for you, but also because she "likes" it! Any chance of photos with your wife wearing the shoes?? JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

6inchspikes wow those are great 5.5 pumps i like them, i like the red ones in your first post two they are truely wicked. the black platforms stilleto`s are good too. the blade heel ankle boots are good too. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Heelfan, I agree :D , but unfortunately my wife thinks they're too high for regular wear outdoors :D . On the bright side though, she has promised me that she'll wear them outdoors one evening when we go for a weekend away somewhere. I can't wait!!!!

JayZee,

Thanks for the comments. I'll post some pictures of her wearing them next time we're out.

In the meantime, these are the latest acquisition purchased yesterday afternoon from Moda In Pelle.

They're 4 inch patent croc-style(?) leather, and very sexy. The heel is more curved than on some of the more common stillettos, which I think makes the shoes sexier. They're also nicely low cut down the sides, although toe cleavage is rather absent at the front.

Very nice, and very suitable for the summer!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy.

6inchspikes

Thanks for the link, I'll have to check that shop out. I'm interested in what it means though, I know 'moda' is Fashion in spanish/italian, A quick google translation of 'Pelle' gives skin, so "Fashion in Skin", hmm doesn't sound right, anyone a language expert?

I got some good news too. I just bought my wife new pair of boots (actually a matching skirt too). They have a medium height (3-4 inch) thin bamboo heel and stretch synthetic leather. Here they are:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

She has a very narrow leg and calf - so many women tried to put these on, but in vain :roll:

HH forever!

Thanks for the link, I'll have to check that shop out.

I'm interested in what it means though, I know 'moda' is Fashion in spanish/italian, A quick google translation of 'Pelle' gives skin, so "Fashion in Skin", hmm doesn't sound right, anyone a language expert?

"Fashion in Leather" would be my guess.

Emma

Very nice boots Stellah, was your wife pleased with them?

Yes, Paul, she was crazy about the boots and dress. Now she eagerly waits for an opportunity to wear them - go to a club.

Thank You, 6inchspikes, for the compliment!

I especially like the heel - I will make some close-up shots of them.

HH forever!

• 2 months later...

All, A few years ago, my wife posed for some pics for a yahoo group we ran on the topic of "Socks and Heels". I think I still have the pictures somewhere if people are interested in seeing them, I can try to dig them up. Firefox, if I do post them, should I post them in this thread or would you like to create a new thread so not to step on someone elses? Scotty