Just showing off a pair of 5in pumps

TallanSexy

May I gently suggest some explanatory content to complement the images. Brand and model name of the shoe, if available. How and why you got them. That sort of thing. Otherwise, we're just looking at another picture of somebody wearing black pumps, which, I mean, how are we supposed to react? I don't know about everybody else, but my first reaction was, "Yeah, those look all right. And?"

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 8:41 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Not just at home I hope

On special occasions 

On 5/13/2023 at 6:05 AM, mlroseplant said:

May I gently suggest some explanatory content to complement the images. Brand and model name of the shoe, if available. How and why you got them. That sort of thing. Otherwise, we're just looking at another picture of somebody wearing black pumps, which, I mean, how are we supposed to react? I don't know about everybody else, but my first reaction was, "Yeah, those look all right. And?"

A brief answer about the shoes in the pic. They are Fioni five inch pumps from payless. How and why I got them was after some strong mixed drinks and a friendly bet with a supportive girlfriend I provided a fun and unforgettable time together

Edited by TallanSexy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 5:35 PM, TallanSexy said:

a friendly bet with a supportive girlfriend I provided a fun and unforgettable time together

If she's supportive, and you enjoyed the experience, planning on doing it again ??

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes she is supportive and we had a fun time together. We are a spontaneous couple that plans of doing this again

On 5/28/2023 at 9:23 PM, Heelster said:

If she's supportive, and you enjoyed the experience, planning on doing it again?

Edited by TallanSexy
  • Like 2

On 6/16/2023 at 2:53 PM, TallanSexy said:

Yes she is supportive and we had a fun time together. We are a spontaneous couple that plans on doing this again

Edited by TallanSexy
  • Like 2