Forgotten Heels

Jkrenzer

One problem I have to admit I have is getting too many has lead me to occasionally forget what I have. Take these Pleaser pumps. These were bought as a backup pair yrs ago. I had long since worn out the originals which lasted for many years.

Anyway resurrected, along with many others. I'll post here those others as I wear them.

20230414_064204_resized.jpg

20230414_064433.jpg

• Like 9

I have not gotten to the point where I forget what I have--after all, I recently did an inventory--but I definitely have shoes that I rarely wear, so that they almost feel forgotten. In my personal experience, getting a backup pair of shoes is the kiss of death, in that as soon as I get the backup, I seem to lose interest in the original shortly thereafter.

What I really need to do is get my shorts and t-shirt situation under control. I have no good idea what I really have to wear in the months to come.

39 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

getting a backup pair of shoes is the kiss of death, in that as soon as I get the backup, I seem to lose interest in the original shortly thereafter.

I'm the opposite. When I get a back up pair I store them and continue to wear the originals until they are truly dead. Then I've moved on to another favorite style thus forgetting about the back up. Most of my forgotten shoes are just ones that I moved on from style wise only to forget I have that shoe when I want to wear that said style again.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mickeyunc said:

i love those gold heels with ankle straps.  if i could find those inmy size they would be inmy closet.   

Weird lighting I guess but less than glossy silver.

23 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

You can get them, still sold by Pleaser I believe. 

you have a style name or number?

5 minutes ago, mickeyunc said:

i searched pleaser website and sent then a picture. and they said they dont carry that style

give me more heels

1 hour ago, mickeyunc said:

i searched pleaser website and sent then a picture. and they said they dont carry that style

Ah, that's too bad. These are my backup pair. One of few that I've actually have gotten to as a result of wearing out the original. They are amazingly comfortable too.

4 hours ago, mickeyunc said:

The Sexy 20 range I'd guess. But they have been scrapping a lot of shoes of that range.