Radio City Rockette Heels

Jamie001

Does anyone know what brand of heels the Radio City Rockettes wear? They have a small heel, are in my opinion very feminine, and I would love to wear them. I know that they must be very comfortable because of the performances that the girls do while wearing them. Are they custom made? Does anyone know where I can get a pair?

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

No idea I’m afraid, although I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find they were custom made especially for the dance company. It shouldn’t be hard to find out, although if they are specially made for the Rockettes it might not be easy to obtain a pair - especially if you require a larger size

20 hours ago, Rockpup said:

Not sure the brand, but they are dance shoes called ‘character shoes’. I’ve been too lazy to try a pair, but have always been curious to.

Interesting choice of words. Too lazy? Or is it that you only have a casual interest? That's certainly the case for me. Every once in a while, I'll think, "Those are cute, I should get some character shoes!" Then I think, "Come on, when am I ever going to wear those?" Never.

https://www.laducashoes.com/products/roxy-tap

Thank you for posting that link! I could wear those cute shoes anywhere and feel like a Rockette! I am going to order a pair. I also love the granny boots and would feel like the Wicked Witch of the West wearing them! :)

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

• 3 weeks later...