Sung Hi Lee

Usual thing - shoes obviously handed-out to her seconds before by the photo-shoot organiser. Spoils the whole illusion. I'm getting fed up with the high proportion of shots displaying this practice and inattention to basic detail. That's why genuine street-shots are so exciting - real girls in their real heels having to walk along in real situations. It knocks the spots of all these glitzy (cheap-and-nasty) psuedo backgrounds of unconvincing photo studio chairs, beds, drapes, setees etc. Time for an international law making all heel-wearing ladies wear their OWN shoes in their own size, seen mingling with other people in the real world and not some photo-baron's tasteless idea of the tarty settings they think we want to see the girls inhabiting. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hey, this is a coincidence. I found Sung Hi Lee on a swedish comminity called QX, under the name Asian Mistress. And I don't think it's an impostor:

Posted Image

and this is apparently how she looks like, "unstyled":

Posted Image

and here in some nice boots:

Posted Image

maybe I should ask her about the too-large shoes? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Nice find! :D Deffo ask her about her shoes! Another "asian" adult star that looks amazing is Asia Carerra, one of the reasons I like her (apart from being gorgeous) is that she's always in heels.