My first public heel walk

AlexC94

On Monday I went on my first public heel walk through my local town centre. I had a pair of jeans that covered my 6 inch heel sultry boots where they were pretty much undetectable to everyone passing by.

I wanted to change from regular shoes to my heels outside but it was too cold so I went to the city hall, and swapped flats for my boots. After shaking some nerves off, I took a breath and just started walking.

I didn't get any looks as far as I was aware, and feeling my heels hit the ground walking felt immensely satisfying.

https://twitter.com/PissingOnDaMoon/status/1597223219500822531?t=OmU0KaEONMWxBGiDRPU-wA&s=19

• Like 4

Congratulations!

I think most peiople are so wrapped up in their own bubbles you could walk through the town center in a deep sea diving suit and probably one-in-three wouldn't notice.  I wear knee and OTK boots (both heeled and flat) over my jeans and I seem to pass under the radar.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

I lost more than 20 years of my life for fear of wearing what I want. It's been 2 years of public display of heels now.

After the first couple of times it gets easy and you just don't care about what others think.

Life is too short, go for it.

(and be prepared for some compliments, yes they come)

• Like 5

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Yes, I wasted away a good few years myself - more than twenty, alas - always fancying wearing knee and OTK boots and never summoning the nerve to do so. I guess the thing is not to look back - it’s all water under the bridge - and just be glad that we found the nerve to step up and be ourselves 

• Like 3