Almost being caught in heels at job

jim102

Hello! It is been a very long time I had not posted here but I wanna tell you that unlucky stressful situation. I still love wearing black matte or patent 3 to 3.5 with platform heels. I work into a building rent by goverment and it has twelve floors. Sometimes I like to wear black patent adriel viola pumps from a woman and make pretty noise while walking in the corridor just in front of the elevators. I like that noise. But I have become scared because I was hearing the elevator working making sounds. I was ready to ge into the section if needed but didn't realize it was leader of my teamworkers doing his job to clean public floors. Once I had heard the sound of the elevator arriving at my floor I immediately opened the door and went hiding into a worker computer place. Magnetic doors. The guy just did not hear the sound of the door but he came to do his job. I was hearing him moving and i thought he will enter to clean the eat place room, ignore how to say it in english, but he didn't. I was aware I could be caught one day but I have headstrong! I had the fear of my life! I do not want to continue doing this again even I had done that for a long time late in the evening.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jim102 said:

Hello! It is been a very long time I had not posted here but I wanna tell you that unlucky stressful situation. I still love wearing black matte or patent 3 to 3.5 with platform heels. I work into a building rent by goverment and it has twelve floors. Sometimes I like to wear black patent adriel viola pumps from a woman and make pretty noise while walking in the corridor just in front of the elevators. I like that noise. But I have become scared because I was hearing the elevator working making sounds. I was ready to ge into the section if needed but didn't realize it was leader of my teamworkers doing his job to clean public floors. Once I had heard the sound of the elevator arriving at my floor I immediately opened the door and went hiding into a worker computer place. Magnetic doors. The guy just did not hear the sound of the door but he came to do his job. I was hearing him moving and i thought he will enter to clean the eat place room, ignore how to say it in english, but he didn't. I was aware I could be caught one day but I have headstrong! I had the fear of my life! I do not want to continue doing this again even I had done that for a long time late in the evening.

Not sure I understand the details of what happened, but understand your fears.  Our work places might not be the best choice for heels.  I work for the airlines, a fairly diverse environment, but would not show up in operations wearing my stiletto boots.  I do wear my regular Tony Lama cowboy boots to work though.  So, perhaps you might want to consider some nice riding boots, or sedate block heeled boots for work wear.  

• Like 1