Tips

stilletos

Hi all, I've just bought some boohoo court stilletos that I fell in love with didn't.t even try them on . Thought they were 4 inch heels (my limit) but when I got them home I find the 5 inch I'm struggling to walk in them . Anyone got any good tips I dont want to take them back 

Feel like you're walking with your weight passing slightly through the inner edge of each shoe. In heels that height of your ankles tilt outwards it puts a much larger strain on your legs and lower body. Watch and try to copy videos of people that walk really well in high stilettos. You will notice that if their heels tilt at all, they tend to tilt slightly inwards.

Beyond that it's simply stretching and learning to relax on tiptoe.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/23/2022 at 12:09 PM, stilletos said:

Hi all, I've just bought some boohoo court stilletos that I fell in love with didn't.t even try them on . Thought they were 4 inch heels (my limit) but when I got them home I find the 5 inch I'm struggling to walk in them . Anyone got any good tips I dont want to take them back 

If you're still trying to master the 5 inch heels, you might try purchasing a pair of 4.5 inch heels and practice on those as a stepping stone to the 5 inch heels.