How often do you where heels

peterborough

I was helping paint the inside of a church once on a Saturday afternoon many years ago and a woman was kneeling in one of the forward pews with a rosary and murmuring Hail Marys. A carpenter who was working up the rafters thought it would be funny to call down - this is Jesus speaking …

Without even looking up the old lady called out - shut up, I’m talking to your mother 

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2022 at 11:28 AM, Cali said:

People change. They grow. Look at @pebblesf, now he's out there in boots OVER his jeans. Look at @Shyheels now he is in 3-4 inch heels. They need to express this change in these older threads. Even @mlroseplant has stopped working on his car in heels.

And then there are people like me who almost always are in heels, but I have added boots and skinny jeans to my mix.

And you look great in jeans and boots for sure!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At home - wooden clogs 6cm heels, all the time. When kids not around I go higher.

At work - various types of heels, highest 9cm, lowest 6cm, sometimes knee high flat boots. My new craze for autumn/winter, boots with shorts, flats or with heels.

Out and about - it depends. When kids around, 7cm block heels (like country boots but higher and rounded toes. Or 6cm rubber clogs.

I stepped down from very high thin stilettos. Lower heels are easier and can be beautiful also, being more comfortable to me at my current age and body mass.

So the quick answer to the question is yes :)

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.