ASOS heels

Mitsysun1400

"Thin" is an interesting descriptor, as they appear to have heels of the same thickness of many other pumps of that ilk. I have personally found that the thickness of the heel (within reason) has very little correlation with comfort or walkability. Having so many people describe it as "thin" makes me wonder if it's a bit on the flexible side, which is not good. You'll have to let us know for sure!

On 9/11/2022 at 11:55 AM, mlroseplant said:

"Thin" is an interesting descriptor, as they appear to have heels of the same thickness of many other pumps of that ilk. I have personally found that the thickness of the heel (within reason) has very little correlation with comfort or walkability. Having so many people describe it as "thin" makes me wonder if it's a bit on the flexible side, which is not good. You'll have to let us know for sure!

Well I got them and have to say everyone was correct, they are sturdy, but by far thinner than I have owned other than metal heels, the plastic tips are 5mm in diameter, I’ve shown one in the middle of a UK 5p coin 

D771FFEB-97F7-425E-84C7-0C8615A1451B.jpeg

19 hours ago, spikesmike said:

Chorlini : A place called " Shoebidoo " sells and ships high heel boots and shoes to the extreme from the Netherlands. I do not know if they have a show room or not. Either way, have you been there?      Mike

No, first time I check them out. I usually tend to ignore webstores like these as they barely tend to have anything over 4". Now I am intrigued.

• 3 months later...
On 9/10/2022 at 3:45 PM, Mitsysun1400 said:

Hi guys and gals, just order a pair of these from ASOS, can anyone share any experiences they have had with them? Apparently the heel is 5” and many reviews say very thin! 
thanks 3A47DC02-419B-4499-80C8-5064D91ED95E.thumb.jpeg.4e3195c70107fa5db6f557e3addfe159.jpeg😊 

Hi,

Did you check out the reviews of the shoes?