Southwest Airlines forces man in skirt to change before boarding at LAX

Boy oh boy I better be careful,,,,,, I fly southwest 99% of the time!    I will tell you all that I am properly covered up and I am very aware of how to sit bend down or over and conduct myself so that does not happen.  I even have had TSA agents male and female compliment my heels, skirt and shirt or dress.  

• Like 2

Well it appears that the guy was wearing a very short skirt / kilt, whatever, and no undies.  That's nasty.  

When I was a little kid, my grandma - God bless her - always told me and my brother when heading out for the day too wear clean undies.  "You never know if you may be in an accident and have to go to the hospital," she would say.  And she was right.  

I would have thrown the guy off the plane too.  I fly SWA all the time, great airline and I have actually flown wearing heels w/o any problems.  smile...   sf  

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

If you look near the end, you will see that he shows the agent that he is wearing "underwear" but it appears to be a g-string or thong style. It appears that the style of underwear is not sufficient to contain stuff.  This is not about a man wearing a skirt, but about indecent exposure.

And who hasn't flown in heels, in my cases 4 + inches.

South West, American, Qantas, British Airways, Air Canada, ......

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

I always liked this show and remember this episode.  I truly believe that the skirt/kilt is not the issue.  The issue is that the skirt/kilt is very short and he has no (very skimpy/perhaps a jock strap) on underneath, which isn't enough to cover up properly.  I find it amusing that this guy knows the exact definition of "indecent exposure", so this is surely not the first time it has been an issue.  

This supervisor had a tough job here.  I always cringe when we have situations like this, especially when the passenger has excessive body odor.  Lately, it has been passengers that are coughing/sneezing excessively that seems to upset others, totally understandable.  I have had this crazy cough/cold for about four weeks now, called out for a few trips because I really didn't want to expose others/crewmembers to my coughing fits, even though I was tested twice for covid, and was negative.  

• Like 6

On 8/7/2022 at 10:01 PM, pebblesf said:

I always liked this show and remember this episode.  I truly believe that the skirt/kilt is not the issue.  The issue is that the skirt/kilt is very short and he has no (very skimpy/perhaps a jock strap) on underneath, which isn't enough to cover up properly.  I find it amusing that this guy knows the exact definition of "indecent exposure", so this is surely not the first time it has been an issue.  

This supervisor had a tough job here.  I always cringe when we have situations like this, especially when the passenger has excessive body odor.  Lately, it has been passengers that are coughing/sneezing excessively that seems to upset others, totally understandable.  I have had this crazy cough/cold for about four weeks now, called out for a few trips because I really didn't want to expose others/crewmembers to my coughing fits, even though I was tested twice for covid, and was negative.  

It's like he premeditated on the situation.

• Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.