Anyone tried to wear heels in public area? For example.. public male toilet?

lovelyspring

It may be common in some country, but Asia still have huge discrimination on this. As a challenge, i tried to wear pantyhose and heels in public toilet, the feel of afraid and excitement mixing together, worrying about the heels making clicking sound would alert the man outside, but sometime it is hard to avoid making the sound as you move your leg. Luckily no one query having sound of heels in male toilet. Mind share your experience?

rsz_2.png

rsz_23.png

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, lovelyspring said:

It may be common in some country, but Asia still have huge discrimination on this. As a challenge, i tried to wear pantyhose and heels in public toilet, the feel of afraid and excitement mixing together, worrying about the heels making clicking sound would alert the man outside, but sometime it is hard to avoid making the sound as you move your leg. Luckily no one query having sound of heels in male toilet. Mind share your experience?

rsz_2.png

rsz_23.png

Many many times.

• Like 2

Of course, all the time. I drink coffee at work and work for hours. The click sound is louder on tile surfaces that most public restrooms have. Almost every heel I have make sound, my chunky heels, stilettos, block heels, and even my wedges.

Just be careful about the spray back from the urinal, and be careful about any liquids on the floor because they can make you slip.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Cali said:

Of course, all the time. I drink coffee at work and work for hours. The click sound is louder on tile surfaces that most public restrooms have. Almost every heel I have make sound, my chunky heels, stilettos, block heels, and even my wedges.

Just be careful about the spray back from the urinal, and be careful about any liquids on the floor because they can make you slip.

Never really thought about this, but yeah, slipping on a wet tile floor would be my biggest concern.

I do it all the time in the uk, never had a problem, one funny moment some years ago, pre Covid, i was in the male toilet of a motorway service station when I had a knock on the door, a male voice said excuse me madam, do you know you’re in the male toilets? When I opened the door he nearly died when he saw me, apparently someone had seen my heels under the cubicle wall from the next cubicle, put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5 lol, they reported me to security who came to investigate, i thought it was quite funny really 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Funny story...  But that would not be a problem here in Kalifornia, where guys can use the gals facilities and vice versa.  It's the law...

smile...  sf

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted in this forum for a year, and a lot has changed in my life in this past year. First of all, I realized that I am transgender and started transitioning. So I guess I don't strictly belong in the "For the Guys" subforum anymore, but I still feel a kinship with men who have a love for high heels. As for wearing heels in public, I have been doing it frequently since I socially transitioned. I wore these two weeks ago when we went to a restaurant with a couple of friends for a birthday celebration:

421.jpg

Edited by Tangerine
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Tangerine said:

I haven't posted in this forum for a year, and a lot has changed in my life in this past year. First of all, I realized that I am transgender and started transitioning. So I guess I don't strictly belong in the "For the Guys" subforum anymore, but I still feel a kinship with men who have a love for high heels. As for wearing heels in public, I have been doing it frequently since I socially transitioned. I wore these two weeks ago when we went to a restaurant with a couple of friends for a birthday celebration:

421.jpg

Excellent look. Please continue in the for guys section. It's the only way we can two way and for the most part women have disappeared from the sight.

Thinking about that in my opinion tech should just do away with 3 main categories anyway.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tangerine said:

421.jpg

Hope you had a great Bday dinner.  Shoes are awesome!!!  Really awesome.  Would love to see the rest of the outfit!!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Excellent look. Please continue in the for guys section. It's the only way we can two way and for the most part women have disappeared from the sight.

Thinking about that in my opinion tech should just do away with 3 main categories anyway.

You look great buddy, all the best in this new chapter of your life!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tangerine said:

421.jpg

My immediate reaction is to say those are way too platform-y for me, but who am I kidding? I'm headed toward that at a tremendous clip, plus they're oxfords, which are my favorite style of enclosed shoe. As for the other part, I am personally none of those letters, but I'm right there with you, sister. We all got to stick together.

19 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Excellent look. Please continue in the for guys section. It's the only way we can two way and for the most part women have disappeared from the site.

Yes, I agree, we should probably admit that we are now a group of guys who wear heels. The couple of women who occasionally visit usually post in the guys forum. The girls' section, when posted in at all, usually contains fetish-esque stuff that supposedly we don't want here anyhow. What would we call the main category, were it to be created? "General High Heel Discussion?" "It's All About the Heels?" "Heely-um?"

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 5:16 AM, Tangerine said:

421.jpg

This look is FIRE!!!

• Like 3

On 8/16/2022 at 2:47 PM, Jkrenzer said:

for the most part women have disappeared from the sight.

One of the reasons the women left is because of the constant male instrusions and men just butting into things they specifically didnt want them to.

Thats why the womens section was created. To give the ladies somewhere they could post without the constant intrusion of mens unwanted attention and comments.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

3 hours ago, Tech said:

One of the reasons the women left is because of the constant male instrusions and men just butting into things they specifically didnt want them to.

Thats why the womens section was created. To give the ladies somewhere they could post without the constant intrusion of mens unwanted attention and comments.

Understood. Nobody is questioning why it was set up. But rather the need anymore. Women simply have abandoned the site entirely with the rare occasional brief interaction. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's also been quite a while since I was on the forums last!
But not much has changed except the amount of shoes I'm hiding from the 'rents! LOL

I actually have gone to the bathroom in heels before. Recently I went to one to change clothes for a NoH8 Campaign photoshoot. I wanted to wear a denim skirt and some open-toe heels for it. As I was changing, someone came in to use the facilities. And little did I know - I was in a private stall btw - the heels I brought made quite the sound in and out the bathroom! So I'm sure the person heard them but paid them no mind. To piggyback off of another comment, I assume that when the heels make a noise, the others within the bathroom assume it's just a guy with loud dress shoes on.

(And to add a little bit more to it, I wore the same heels as I went from the hotel the shoot was in, to the parking garage a quarter mile away. Lots of public eyes on me? I don't know, but one of the people in said photoshoot greeted me a 'good day' as they went to their car so...little things, you know?)

• Like 4

Formally "HHDude"

4 minutes ago, ChipsHH said:

It's also been quite a while since I was on the forums last!
But not much has chanMaged except the amount of shoes I'm hiding from the 'rents! LOL

I actually have gone to the bathroom in heels before. Recently I went to one to change clothes for a NoH8 Campaign photoshoot. I wanted to wear a denim skirt and some open-toe heels for it. As I was changing, someone came in to use the facilities. And little did I know - I was in a private stall btw - the heels I brought made quite the sound in and out the bathroom! So I'm sure the person heard them but paid them no mind. To piggyback off of another comment, I assume that when the heels make a noise, the others within the bathroom assume it's just a guy with loud dress shoes on.

(And to add a little bit more to it, I wore the same heels as I went from the hotel the shoot was in, to the parking garage a quarter mile away. Lots of public eyes on me? I don't know, but one of the people in said photoshoot greeted me a 'good day' as they went to their car so...little things, you know?)

I hear ya buddy!  Last night I was out walking in my boots when I heard someone shout out:  "love your shoes".  Hard to hear with planes taking off overhead, finally I look around and saw a fellow flight attendant waving to me from the hotel across the way.  I waved and thanked here, she made my week.

• Like 5

I have tried to get my wife to create an account or just browse / post on my account but she has zero interest.  She does not get why a guy would want to wear heels, but I still love her...  Smile....  sf

• Like 3

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 8/31/2022 at 9:44 AM, SF said:

I have tried to get my wife to create an account or just browse / post on my account but she has zero interest.  She does not get why a guy would want to wear heels, but I still love her...  Smile....  sf

Well, you have been open with her, and urged her to share your interests, can't do much more than that.  Seems like she at least "accepts" your interests, which is great.  Seems like a smart person indeed, realizing acceptance (to some degree anyway) is a big part of a loving relationship that works in the long term.  

On 8/31/2022 at 11:27 AM, Cali said:

There are many things I wonder about.... Why would someone wear a top with only one shoulder?  Why would someone wear crocs?  Life is full of mysteries.

I remember laughing at my uncle years ago, when he was wearing orange crocs with green socks!  Little did I know he was an early "influencer"!  To quote a good friend lost way too early:  "I wouldn't be caught dead in a ditch wearing that.....".

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 2:16 PM, Tangerine said:

421.jpg

I wish you all the best in your journey to yourself!

I'm in love with your shoes, what brand are they?

Thanks

• Like 2

On 9/8/2022 at 11:48 AM, Bootslover29 said:

That's what I was afraid of! 😉

Very beautiful, very expensive, and not available anymore! 😢

Yes, i bought them used, but they are in great condition, the original owner of the pair of heels must have hardly ever worn them. So they were difinitely cheaper than they would have been brand new but they are still expensive. Having said that, I have to admit that I have spent way too much on clothes since my transition. 

Edited by Tangerine