Work and Heels

Jkrenzer

On 5/23/2023 at 1:24 PM, Jkrenzer said:

They are, provided it's an up and down day. I wouldn't be able to walk or stand 8 hrs in these in all honesty. 

These are a hot trend on alliexpress right now. They are obviously Chinese which is why I pushed the heels hard before plunging into more colors.

Once the heel tap is worn I'll insert a cap screw tap for replacement. They'll be very loud of course but won't require constant replacement. Besides, who doesn't want to be seen and heard anyway. 

My personal test for heels is my wife's farmer's market booth, and that's only 5 hours of 95% standing. If I can work that in relative comfort, then I have something there. I have not been brave so far this year, sticking with effective 3 inch heels.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a little while since I posted here. I brought in my new grey/white print slings today. Been a few weeks since introducing a different pair at work.

These are slingback versions of the metal heeled pumps I recently showed. Comfort level is top 90%. 

Image quality is not great but trying to keep the file sizes down.

20230607_071611.jpg

20230607_071624.jpg

20230607_071636.jpg

• Like 4

Those sandals are so unique Joe. I love them and really glad to hear they are 90% comfortable. But I am not sure what 90% means. 100% and 0% are pretty obvious but 90% suggests some minor issue.

2 hours ago, StilettoLuv said:

Those sandals are so unique Joe. I love them and really glad to hear they are 90% comfortable. But I am not sure what 90% means. 100% and 0% are pretty obvious but 90% suggests some minor issue.

Yah, they are about a half size too large. Fine now, but once fully broken in they may be too large. We'll see. As a rule, slingbacks tend to stretch more in the toe box since the back half of the upper is not there to support. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StilettoLuv said:

Love those Joe. Perfectly co-ordinated. Comfortable for all day at work?

Absolutely. Amazing family of pumps from Maiernisi via alliexpress. They offer 3 colors officially but have made me 13. Highly recommend, well made even for Chinese shoes.