Work and Heels

Jkrenzer

pebblesf & JKrenzer : The Red boots in that photo are only one pair of several pair of red boots I own. If our HHPlace members, (we) ever get back to what were once known as HH meets - We could make it happen. You may consider the colors of white-black-maroon-blue boots DSCF5256.thumb.JPG.f6d4273582385b56d570a5e4d2b1a872.JPGDSCF5322.thumb.JPG.6b88c474c46606b4e4a6e44a5f1c64f3.JPGas well. As SF said - Why should girls have all the fun? Mike

• Like 2

7 hours ago, spikesmike said:

pebblesf & JKrenzer : The Red boots in that photo are only one pair of several pair of red boots I own. If our HHPlace members, (we) ever get back to what were once known as HH meets - We could make it happen. You may consider the colors of white-black-maroon-blue boots DSCF5256.thumb.JPG.f6d4273582385b56d570a5e4d2b1a872.JPGDSCF5322.thumb.JPG.6b88c474c46606b4e4a6e44a5f1c64f3.JPGas well. As SF said - Why should girls have all the fun? Mike

Will keep trying for longer CMH layovers Mike, so sorry the last trip go messed up.   D

3 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Hi everyone 

i will stay in Fort Lauderdale from feb 16 to 21

anyone who would be close and free for a drink is welcome 

Pierre 

Darn, no fort lauderdale trips this month, but would sure love to meet you sometime, will keep trying.  D

• Like 1

On 2/2/2023 at 12:37 PM, Jkrenzer said:

I think these are over 10 yrs old. They are butter soft and conformed to my feet quickly. The soles are pure leather. It took very little time to break these. I bought 42's. My true size seems to be 10.5 US You have a lot of Nine West, these size accordingly. These and a light grey pair are the only two I bought. Price with shipping was over $100 back then. A bit pricey.

$100 including shipping seems like a bargain now.

19 minutes ago, Chorlini said:

$100 including shipping seems like a bargain now.

Yah I'd buy many more if I could get that price.

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

These look to be in considerably better shape than the red ones. I'm not sure if the red ones are as worn as they appear in the picture, because sometimes photography can fool you.

I guess their about the same.

20230208_074156.jpg

20230208_074211.jpg

• Like 2

Maybe I should have a work and Boots thread ... 😄

Have only worn boots to work this month.  I'm running out of different boots. Must buy more ... lol

Worn these last week to work got two compliments, one from a woman, one from a man.

These are my easy to wear Ompo Owney, only a 3.75 inch net (9.6 cm).  Man made material. I got these blue one to channel  my inner Elvis.

2_23 heelsatWorkHs.jpg

Had to stop by a very large shopping mall Friday around 5 pm.  I had compression legging and and my OLD wedges-mules.

Maybe it was because many people where shopping for Valentine's Day or on dates, but I saw many women in 3 + inch heels.  A good sign.

Edited by Cali
typo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

Do you mean complaints or compliments?

Nice looking boots - I should hope it was coompkimeents 

Thanks, typo. Compliments.

I have these in black as well. Couldn't pull the trigger on the red ones.

• Like 1

I figured it must have been compliments. Those are very nice boots - just the kind that really ought to be broadly accepted by all. They are very similar to a brown pair I have - mine are slightly higher, only just below the knee, but with a similar jaunty heel. I really love them.  Very wearable everywhere

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Cali said:

Maybe I should have a work and Boots thread ... 😄

Have only worn boots to work this month.  I'm running out of different boots. Must buy more ... lol

Worn these last week to work got two compliments, one from a woman, one from a man.

These are my easy to wear Ompo Owney, only a 3.75 inch net (9.6 cm).  Man made material. I got these blue one to channel  my inner Elvis.

2_23 heelsatWorkHs.jpg

Had to stop by a very large shopping mall Friday around 5 pm.  I had compression legging and and my OLD wedges-mules.

Maybe it was because many people where shopping for Valentine's Day or on dates, but I saw many women in 3 + inch heels.  A good sign.

Great looking, fit your legs nicely, and easy to walk in, winning combination for sure.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 6:26 AM, mlroseplant said:

I don't know, it's pretty hard to tell when you're sitting down. Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

"Walk and chew gum"???   I'm lucky if I can stand up!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

My old Luichini pumps. These are tremendously comfortable heels, even at 5 inches

20230306_073523.jpg

20230306_073444.jpg

20230306_073506.jpg

Joe those are really attractive pumps and considering that you wear high heels all day at work, I am happy that they are comfortable. Do you wear your heels to and from work too? I only ask because I recall you saying that you keep a few pair at work.

• Like 2