heels i want

mickeyunc

Please expand on your thoughts. What is it about these particular shoes that you find attractive? Is it the gold trim?  Is it the gold heel? The peep toe? You know, give us a little something to discuss.

Nice shoes but not for me, wayyy to much "bling."  

But if you like that style, I hope you find a pair and enjoy wearing them.  Have fun...  sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

21 hours ago, mickeyunc said:

I love the gold straps and the gold heels.  black and gold is a sexy combination.   The small peep toe is nice smaller the better,  

There are a number of Iowa Hawkeyes fans who would undoubtedly agree with you.

• Haha 1

Yeah, that's just it. I like them in theory, but where on earth would I wear such things? I've got a couple pairs that begin to approach that level of flashiness, but not really. Then again, I wear some stuff now that I wouldn't have even thought about wearing several years ago, so who knows?

Mickey...   Size 15?  Difficult size to find, for sure.  Best of luck.  I have always been sympathetic to the guys who love gals shoes and sandals and have larger feet.  

I have been attracted to gals shoes since I was a teen, and as I “grew up” wondered if I would someday grow out of wearing the shoes I “loved.” Fortunately, I stopped growing at a gals size 11, even tho I am tall.  I have always been very thankful that I can fit into most gals shoes and sandals, and can’t imagine the frustration you must sometimes feel.  

Good luck finding something that you enjoy.  Smile....   sf

PS I have a few go to faves, but they only go to size 13..

• Like 1

mickeyunc : I have several questions for you . If you wear high heels - then you have a special interest . You do not fall into the Brain dead Redneck category . You mentioned reasonable priced shoes . What is reasonable ? If you smoke two (2) packs a day - that is $2.00 a pack =$4.00 x 365 days = $1460.00 a year . For that kind of money you can purchase a crap load of high heels .I have found nice shoes and boots on E-bay, Onlymaker ,FSJ . High Feelings de . Several have size 15 to size 20. Please tell me you don't wear wedgies . Best of luck in your hunt .   MikeDSCF5272.thumb.JPG.9e9d44254137def7c8cf722d332c90be.JPG

5 hours ago, spikesmike said:

mickeyunc : I have several questions for you . If you wear high heels - then you have a special interest . You do not fall into the Brain dead Redneck category . You mentioned reasonable priced shoes . What is reasonable ? If you smoke two (2) packs a day - that is $2.00 a pack =$4.00 x 365 days = $1460.00 a year . For that kind of money you can purchase a crap load of high heels .I have found nice shoes and boots on E-bay, Onlymaker ,FSJ . High Feelings de . Several have size 15 to size 20. Please tell me you don't wear wedgies . Best of luck in your hunt .   MikeDSCF5272.thumb.JPG.9e9d44254137def7c8cf722d332c90be.JPG

I wear heels because i have attraction to heels, and love the way they look.   I have never owned or ever worn weddges nor wil i    i have 2 pairs of onlymaker,s prob my fav,s.  1 pair fsj,  fit perfect and was easy to walk in but not so much anymore. why?   Never heard of high feelings.   Ebay used to be a good source for new and used , now only new.

By the way your photo is fantastic

give me more heels

Brain dead redneck.  My, that is a friendly, tolerant and understanding position to take...

smile... 

sf

• 3 weeks later...