rules and regs

Correct me if iam wrong.  i thought rules and regs said no crossdressing pics.  dont get me wrong i am not offended by such but confused.   i see alot of men in dresses and heels.

give me more heels

It is quite the conundrum indeed.  I can make the argument (as have some of my friends) that if I wear gals sandals, that makes me a crossdresser since I and wearing women's clothing, i.e. shoes.  

I wear gals shoes, and sometimes pants, because I like the look and style, but I do not consider myself a "crossdresser" per-se, OK maybe a "little" bit.  ha ha....  

Have fun...  sf  

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

And....   I just posted a vanilla response with an opinion.  But the post had a forbidden / restricted word (guess which one) and an error message came up restricted, the post needed approval of a moderator.  

Maybe, maybe not....   

smile...

Sensitive times indeed.  But I get it.    sf

I posted a full body pic in a dress with fake breasts, it got the axe. Others here have posted pics wearing skirts that did not get the axe. I am not sure where the line is, perhaps men wearing skirts and no boobs is ok, but boobs get the axe?

Men post pics of heels with stockings and pantyhose al the time.

It is confusing!

My understanding Is that if you wear a skirt etc and present as a man then that's OK.  If you try to appear as a woman then it isn't. 

There will be a few awkward edge cases but most will be pretty obvious. 

• Thanks 1

Well, testing the waters a bit.  Below in red  is a “revised” version of a post I made here a few days ago, and the post was “hidden,” due to content I imagine.  Not to be controversial in any way, since I believe I have good reputation here, but here goes the revised post.  Guess which word(s) I left out - well maybe it’s better you don’t guess.  haha

Please no warning points, no mal intent intended.  

It is quite the conundrum indeed.  I can make the argument (as have some of my friends) that if I wear gals sandals, that makes me a xxxxxdresser since I am wearing women's clothing, i.e. shoes.  

I wear gals shoes, and sometimes pants, because I like the look and style, but I do not consider myself a "you-know-what dresser" per-se, OK maybe a "little" bit.  ha ha....  

Have fun...  sf  

Gonna mash down the submit button and see what happens...

smile.....   sf

Posted - great success!!

Edited by SF

On 7/12/2022 at 1:59 AM, at9 said:

My understanding Is that if you wear a skirt etc and present as a man then that's OK.  If you try to appear as a woman then it isn't. 

There will be a few awkward edge cases but most will be pretty obvious. 

Explain how i can wear a skirt and present myself as a ,man.  does adding heels change the manner. 

• Like 1

give me more heels

Let’s just define all skirts as kilts and be done with the discussion.  

All in favor say aye....   smile.  sf

• Like 1

On 7/13/2022 at 9:41 AM, mickeyunc said:

Explain how i can wear a skirt and present myself as a ,man.  does adding heels change the manner. 

Well, you bring up a good question.  One that is tough to answer, but many men have worn skirts and heels very successfully "as a man".  

I admire @CAT's ability to just be a guy in heels and a skirt in everyday life.  I image it takes a lot of intestinal fortitude to be successful at it.  And he seems to be.  And image it also takes a supportive significant other.  I've only worn a skirt in public once and that was Halloween, which is a completely different thing.

On 7/13/2022 at 6:41 AM, mickeyunc said:

There's no one thing that someone can say that can really explain the How.  Otherwise there would be many more men in skirts all over the place.  The closest I come is heels (even knee highs) and shorts, which to me is my common summer time look.

• Like 2

Everyone has a different experience. My wife has apparently given up on me as far as heels go, but she would kill me if I ever wore a skirt. So I guess I am safe here, unless and until Tech gets on me again about my striped shirts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2