Fed-up with Idiots

spikesmike

What is with these people making videos about men wearing high heel shoes ? They make a BIG deal about wearing heels for an hour or two, or a day on the street or where ever. In there male experiment of wearing heels, They put on the wrong size of heels and then walk for an hour over uneven ground or gravel then bitch or complain about bleeding feet or sore leg muscles . Also, What about the selfless "A" Holes who go to the ' Walk a mile in her shoes ' events . All they want to do is try on provided high heel shoes to find out what it is like to wear high heels with out any commitment . Then they sit around and giggle or laugh like a bunch little girls .I feel they do not care that the event is for victims of sexual abuse .If men want to wear high heels , be man enough to purchase your own high heels and wear them every day . Example, Merk Bryan of Germany or Ashley Maxwell-Lam of Australia or Michael Johnson of Ohio U.S.A.  If any of you have anything to add please do so- make a comment. Keep your heels and standerds high . Mike

• Like 7

Hi Mike!

Which videos are you mentioning ?

If it what I guess I probably will agree with you. 
But in any case please accept the advice of  keeping your energy for what you like to do . Idiots are everywhere and shouldn’t take a single minute of our time. 
Pierre

• Like 1

It's about virtue signaling. It's not about making sense, or be productive, or actually solve any problems, it's about peacocking to the world what good moral human being that you are. To these clowns heels are something that dragqueens, thus gays and Alphabet people wear, so to them its about showing their support to the Alphabet brigade. Nothing to do with us. Hell, since we are normal dudes, who just like to wear heels, we can probably drop dead as far as they they are concerned. This was why I said when the first mainstream videos and articles about men in heels showed up that we should stay the hell away from these people. These are crazies that you do not want in your community as they will tear it down for their own politics. Just stay away and try to not get noticed. I'm a huge sci-fi nerd and all the major sci-fi franchises and their fanbases have been destroyed and torn up by them. Pray that they will never notice us.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, spikesmike said:

What is with these people making videos about men wearing high heel shoes ? They make a BIG deal about wearing heels for an hour or two, or a day on the street or where ever. In there male experiment of wearing heels, They put on the wrong size of heels and then walk for an hour over uneven ground or gravel then bitch or complain about bleeding feet or sore leg muscles . Also, What about the selfless "A" Holes who go to the ' Walk a mile in her shoes ' events . All they want to do is try on provided high heel shoes to find out what it is like to wear high heels with out any commitment . Then they sit around and giggle or laugh like a bunch little girls .I feel they do not care that the event is for victims of sexual abuse .If men want to wear high heels , be man enough to purchase your own high heels and wear them every day . Example, Merk Bryan of Germany or Ashley Maxwell-Lam of Australia or Michael Johnson of Ohio U.S.A.  If any of you have anything to add please do so- make a comment. Keep your heels and standerds high . Mike

I agree, I'm thinking many of the guys that participate, are secretly using the event as an "sanctioned excuse" to try out some heels.  I think the refer to guys like this as "posers".  

None of this bothers me too much. I'm kind of wondering where they came up with the red pumps logo, though. I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a woman wearing red pumps that were not part of a flight attendant uniform. I'm not coming up with much.

• Like 3

Agreed, mostly it's in fun. Not many women really wear heels regularly so obviously even less men. The videos Mike is taking about are all over you tube and other locations. They aren't much different than other trivial oddity look at me videos. 

Red pumps, I got great compliments on mine Monday. 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

IMHO, I believe they just really wanted to wear heels and try it in public but don't want to ever admit it to anyone so they hide behind the veil of "journalism" and "hating it". As long as they can say negative things about the experience they can hide their true feelings and avoid any accusations. They can always write it off as just doing "journalism" or a "social experiment".

• 3 weeks later...

I did the "Walk a mile" event locally - twice, and not in their red heels. Found out years ago that the heels they provide are terrible. I'm also very aware of what the event is for, and I support the local shelters of which the event supports. 

• Like 1