Am I so different?

larry

Well Guys, Because of my preference's I feel like an outsider here. Yes, i'm just a newbee on this board, and i'm still finding my way. I'm not gay, bi, or a basher. As a Matter of fact, Because of my preference's, I think that I may be more understanding than most. Like so many of you, My interest started at an early age and it grew from there. I was engaged to a lady and before we made the announcement, I brought up the fact that I wanted to wear high heels, in a jokeing way. She said that this was sick and asked if I was serious. I laughed it off. She was more into my looks than anything and she was very superficial. A few weeks later, I found out that that she was playing around anyway. Wedding anouncement cancelled! Sometime later I began dating a lady who is now my wife. She had a love for wearing heels and still has. She understood my quirks to a certain extent and we now share in something thats wonderfull for both of us. We encourage each other to live out our fantasies...Problem! She would get get grossed out with me wearing toe rings and nail polish under my reinforced toe stockings. I have to get personal here. I love to wear stockings and high heels it feels good. I get a charge when I slip my stilleto heels off and on and Dangle a stilleto heel from my slippery nyloned toes and often mimmic what I have seen the ladies doing throughout the work day. I do this at home and try to imagine what they were feeling when they did this. Another point. I love kissing the soles of my wifes nyloned feet and she loves it. I know that we all share an interest in high heels, but it seems as if no one here is into the nyloned foot kissing thing and no one here has mentioned dipping, dangling ect. My wife undersrands me and i'm only looking for imput from others. Is this only about shoes? or feet? or what.......Thank You..Larry.

Love those heels!

Larry, we can relate to you, and believe me, all of the issues that you raise have been brought up in many places in the forums before now, sometimes in great depth. This might seem like a marathon, but before you post much more, I strongly advise you to read ALL the threads on all the Forums in these wonderful high heel Megaforums. There's a mass of fascinating material awaiting you, and it has helped many of us sort our ideas out. There is also a great deal about relationships with wives, girlfriends and partners where the man has kinky interests. Happy reading, and happy learning! We will be most interested to read your postings and comments in due course! Oh, I'm a keen admirer of ladies in high heels, a happily married man and a very keen street-heeling guy by the way. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Welcome to the group! As far as specific interests you might want to delve into the archives of the "Ultra Heels and Other Fetish Things" forum a few levels down. Members of this group tend to span the specturm of interests and I'm sure you will find several past threads related to this interest. Have a great one! Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Larry, I love women's feet too! Discussions about foot-kissing etc. need to go into the "ultra high heels and other fetishes" forum though. As long as things don't get too graphic you should be fine posting in there. It's good to hear from another foot admirer! Chris