Let’s hear from the OG’s “Old Gagsters”’ of the High Heel Place!

Hay is there any one left from the late 1990’s and early 2000’s that are still active here?  Let’s make some noise!

just checking….:cat:

• Like 3

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

6 hours ago, hoverfly said:

Hay is there any one left from the late 1990’s and early 2000’s that are still active here?  Let’s make some noise!

I never signed up on this site until much later, but I'm an old Jenny guy.

Well hi there!  You look the same. Me I’m 30 pounds heavier lol.  But life is good!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Wow, I qualify....   I will have been here 20 years in June.  Hard to believe.  Time flys.    

And still enjoying wearing my heels.......

Have fun.  SF, og (old guy)....   smile....

Edited by SF
Minor typo

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 4/3/2022 at 6:06 AM, hoverfly said:

I'm still here. I joined when FireFox set things up on the old messageboards... I forget what they were called now.

A bunch of us even went to Hiluc's place in Belgium 20+ years ago for a long-ass weekend. That was fun.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Times have changed for sure, and sadly not for the better.  Hopefully this will allow more time for personal endeavors.

But let’s keep it coming this can’t be all, I mean it’s a habit that just doesn’t go away easily.  

56261336-3B93-44F3-9A44-A1201011CA8C.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have no clue when I hit the forum - - It's been awhile.

Since the damned covid crappy, I haven't been out much, so nothing to report. Slowly getting out a bit more in boots, but I'm still a bit conservative in my heel wearing. Retail shopping for heels has been mundane at best. Virtually none to be had.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 8:40 AM, SF said:

Apparently there are not many of us "old timers" still active here...  

Yeah, I think you're right. Bubba is the only one I can think of who was one of the originals, and I haven't seen him on here in a while. Like I said, I wasn't a member at the time (I had my reasons), but I was around. Back when we used to have women on this site. 😆

High Heelers: I need some clarification on this (OG) thing . Are you talking about the day or time we signed on to this site, or our age ? I signed up Aug. 30, 2010 . A considerable number of people have dropped out since then. One person ( who had all of his shit in one envelope ) was - Iloveboots. We met several times under the Real Meet program . Some of the woman ( no longer with us )were Gena and Pantera . I miss them all . Of late lsolathor & Helen . SOOOOO, this leaves us with age . This coming July I will be 82 years old . When I depart this site I will be dead - I have left instructions that I an to be cremated in my highest high heels .   My motto - Keep your heels and standerds high .   Mike DSCF5256.thumb.JPG.f6d4273582385b56d570a5e4d2b1a872.JPGgml_steeletto_ankle_boots_fr_latex_skirt_fatal_public_16.thumb.jpg.98a1b56b87cebe53fab40ffe6d00d8f6.jpg

• Like 6

I think this about when you first signed up to the site. In my case 2006, which makes me a fairly old timer but not truly vintage.

I was surprised to note from my credentials that I joined in 2004.   Seems like only yesterday; perhaps I was dozing - maybe I'm Rip Van Winklepicker?

• Haha 1

It is indeed a real shame that there are almost no women left. I can only think back to when there were huge problems with some members who seemed set on turning the place into a tranny forum and constantly trying to expose themselves. It was painfully trashy and left a real bad impression on a lot of people that lasted seemingly forever....

They were all shown the door pronto, and maybe things never fully recovered from that? Who knows...

Most females that signup now all seems to be trying to advertise their vid clips for sale or spamming of other sorts.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

A bath??  Watcha mean?  This ain't Saturday!...  smile...   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 1 month later...

I signed up in 2008, so I guess not really an OG, but I've been around for a while.  This site did inspire me to be a lot more daring in public.  I still wear heels almost daily, but nothing really exciting going on in that regard, I am relatively low key about it.  Pretty much same old, same old...  :)  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/1/2022 at 11:14 AM, spikesmike said:

High Heelers: I need some clarification on this (OG) thing . Are you talking about the day or time we signed on to this site, or our age ? I signed up Aug. 30, 2010 . A considerable number of people have dropped out since then. One person ( who had all of his shit in one envelope ) was - Iloveboots. We met several times under the Real Meet program . Some of the woman ( no longer with us )were Gena and Pantera . I miss them all . Of late lsolathor & Helen . SOOOOO, this leaves us with age . This coming July I will be 82 years old . When I depart this site I will be dead - I have left instructions that I an to be cremated in my highest high heels .   My motto - Keep your heels and standerds high .   Mike DSCF5256.thumb.JPG.f6d4273582385b56d570a5e4d2b1a872.JPGgml_steeletto_ankle_boots_fr_latex_skirt_fatal_public_16.thumb.jpg.98a1b56b87cebe53fab40ffe6d00d8f6.jpg

I’ll put a date on it, before 2005.  Sounds good?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been around much myself lately, then again I'm not getting out as much these days. Puckered up a knee  early summer so that restricted life a bit. Orthopedic surgeon told me if we go for an MRI, I'd most likely be under the knife shortly thereafter. It's healing progressively, but I know it ain't right.

Went to an oral surgeon recently - during the exam, he asked where I got my boots - I asked him if he really wanted to know - (of course he did). Fergilicious - and he kinda chuckled. Actually, I think the gals made him ask.

Guess I need to swing back through the forums more often - - - 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Heelster said:

Haven't been around much myself lately, then again I'm not getting out as much these days. Puckered up a knee  early summer so that restricted life a bit. Orthopedic surgeon told me if we go for an MRI, I'd most likely be under the knife shortly thereafter. It's healing progressively, but I know it ain't right.

Went to an oral surgeon recently - during the exam, he asked where I got my boots - I asked him if he really wanted to know - (of course he did). Fergilicious - and he kinda chuckled. Actually, I think the gals made him ask.

Guess I need to swing back through the forums more often - - - 

definitely need you back here, sure hope you continue to heal up OK buddy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Yes chaps I am still around and look at the site couple of times a week just to see whats going on, first post was may 2002 after a heelmeet in Cambridge. Attended two heelmeets 2007 and 2009 in London meet a load of good people, one of them was Kneehighs .What started me was Patent Letter website, does anybody remember that late 90s?

Anyway all the best to all David.

• Like 1

life is not a rehearsal

• 3 months later...

A few months ago I actually bought hh boots from Asos in the men’s section.  Until now I did not think of mentioning it here.

• Like 1