These boots for a man?

wow522

9 minutes ago, wow522 said:

Hello,

I want to buy a heeled boots pair and I looked this one: https://img.mytheresa.com/1088/1088/66/jpeg/catalog/product/97/P00639871.jpg

What do you think, can a man wears it?

Thanks!

To answer your question, you can wear whatever you want, you just need the confidence to pull it off. Actually walking in those boots should not really be a problem.

• Like 1

Those shoes (boots) are not my style, but if you like them, get a pair and wear 'em to your hearts content.  Have fun enjoying shoes that you enjoy.  I do...  Smile...   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

4 minutes ago, wow522 said:

Okay thanks! 

Like everyone says, do you really like these boots?  If so, I don't think you will have any issues wearing them in public.  Just makThe sure they fit properly and you can walk confidently in them.  Tripping, stumbling, or walking with obvious difficulties will attract attention.  All that said, these boots look as if they won't be tough to walk in, but only you will know this for sure.   Have fun

Sure a guy can wear those boots. Go ahead and get them. Enjoy wearing them. I would wear them in a heartbeat especially with a pair of leggings to show them off. Those boots need to be seen!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Looking at the mytheresa website I can't find those actual boots but all their stuff is expensive. A few hundred £££/$$$. If you decide to buy them (and why not) make sure there is an easy returns process in case they don't fit.

14 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Like everyone says, do you really like these boots?  If so, I don't think you will have any issues wearing them in public.  Just makThe sure they fit properly and you can walk confidently in them.  Tripping, stumbling, or walking with obvious difficulties will attract attention.  All that said, these boots look as if they won't be tough to walk in, but only you will know this for sure.   Have fun

Yes I really like these boots, but they are not common for man, that's why I want opinions about them :) I'm not used to wearing feminine shoes

Edited by wow522

True - knee boots are not common for men, although that hasn’t been the case throughout history. Nowadays they are seen as feminine. I always liked knee boots, as a matter of aesthetics, both with and without heels, and wished it were open to me to wear them. For many years I did not dare, but at last I decided to give it a whirl. I’ve seven pair of knee boots now - three with heels, four without. I wear them often and guess what? Nobody cares. I could have done this years ago. Wish I had. But Im doing it now and simply wearing them as I would my hiking boots - just part of my general style. I wear them with jeans and a jumper, just normal clothes. No big deal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 4:13 AM, wow522 said:

Yes I really like these boots, but they are not common for man, that's why I want opinions about them :) I'm not used to wearing feminine shoes

Feel free to post more pictures of you wearing the boots.  You will receive geniune support and opinions.  But, once again, the most important opinion is yours.  It is so important that YOU think you look good wearing them.  It is tough to get started, we are here to support you buddy

• Like 1

P00639871.thumb.webp.b303b140e9b92e7737fce63efebacb6b.webpCowboy_2e8b245c245ec7f488beac8b8c00c186.thumb.jpg.0c542ad266db8dfdb5b4be03ec75ca19.jpg

These are men's boots. I see the chunky heels and the platforms that give off all the vibes of the common perception of being the footwear of men. Even some men's cowboy boots have higher tapered heels without the platforms.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Histiletto said:

P00639871.thumb.webp.b303b140e9b92e7737fce63efebacb6b.webpCowboy_2e8b245c245ec7f488beac8b8c00c186.thumb.jpg.0c542ad266db8dfdb5b4be03ec75ca19.jpg

These are men's boots. I see the chunky heels and the platforms that give off all the vibes of the common perception of being the footwear of men. Even some men's cowboy boots have higher tapered heels without the platforms.  

love those cowboy/girl boots!

20 years ago, you could find mens boots like the pair on the right - - - haven't seen any in years. If I could find a pair like that in a mens 8D, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Lately, I'm buying womens boots similar to those and wearing them out. I get no comments, stare, or even a casual notice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heelster said:

20 years ago, you could find mens boots like the pair on the right - - - haven't seen any in years. If I could find a pair like that in a mens 8D, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Lately, I'm buying womens boots similar to those and wearing them out. I get no comments, stare, or even a casual notice.

I just get them custom made.  True, I haven't seen any other men wear boots like these in person either:  

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 3/21/2022 at 2:33 PM, pebblesf said:

love those cowboy/girl boots!

If those southwestern US boots are girls, then this is a social reassignment that has recently happened, well within the last thirty to forty years. These boot styles were men's dress-up footwear for social activities, such as country dances, picnics, entertainment performances or cinemas, church, and/or courting that special someone and I don't mean their horse.

Edited by Histiletto

Cali : In the old days,the cowboys would kiss there horses at the end of the movies instead of the female heroin . So, the horse won out. However, NOT my liking, the horse can't wear high heels. Maybe Histiletto is on to something . This is my idea of cowboy boots >DSCF5178.thumb.JPG.9923d00eaeb1c3a2c34a92eb117bc34e.JPG

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 11:09 AM, spikesmike said:

However, NOT my liking, the horse can't wear high heels. 

Horses naturally have high heels, and don't even need the shoe to lift them.  If anyone can walk in these, then they are closer to a horse's foot anatomy:

spacer.png

Edited by p1ng74