Sultry 1023 boots

AlexC94

Recently got new boots from Taboo Boutique! The black boots are Fabulicious Sultry 1023, and are 6 inches high with a 1 inch platform. Easier to walk in than I first thought.

And the other is pleaser adore with a snakeskin look. Couldn't resist.

IMG_20220303_171245_455.webp

Boots aren't really my thing, but I like the proportions of the black pair, with the 1" platform vs. the 6" heel.  You don't often find that combination, which I find rather more pleasing than the usual 2" plat with a 6" heel.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Boots aren't really my thing, but I like the proportions of the black pair, with the 1" platform vs. the 6" heel.  You don't often find that combination, which I find rather more pleasing than the usual 2" plat with a 6" heel.

The 5 inch heel isn't as tricky to walk in as I first thought; very comfortable. I could wear them all day, even!

1 hour ago, Cali said:

Now the next question...

Pants inside (the boot) or outside (hiding the boot) or ?????

My opinion, pants inside is just not comfortable and they ball up over the boot

3 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

My opinion, pants inside is just not comfortable and they ball up over the boot

Skinny Pants.

I mostly wear my boots on the outside without problems ever since I switched to hyper-flex soft pants.

I’m a great believer in boots outside jeans, but then I favour knee boots - with ankle boots (which it what yours appear to be) I’d go with boot cut jeans worn over them. I do wear ankle grazer skinny jeans with ankle boots sometimes but my ankle boots are lower cut than yours

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 3:21 PM, bambam said:

FINALLY!! Some Stripper boots without that ridiculous platform. 1 inch is perfect!

I agree totally, not a big fan of the big platforms, these boots look amazing...