Shoe Sale !! Today only 2/22/22...

SF

Late, very late notice, but for you heelers in the United States, Marmi Shoes https://shoerack.marmishoes.com is having a great 2/22/22 sale today, one day only.  All their shoes are on sale for $22.22 which is one heck of a good deal.  Marmi Shoes are very high quality and come in sizes up to 12 and 13.  I have several pair of Marmi shoes and they are wonderful.  

I just found out about this sale a few minutes ago and ordered a pair of sandals.  Couldn’t resist the deal.  

Act now before they’re gone!!

Disclaimer, other than being a loyal fan of Marmi, I have nothing to do with the company.  Smile....   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Mr Bluejay....   The sandals are VanEli Morel, pic attached.  Simple, kinda "frumpy" looking, but I like the look and have never had a sandal of that style.  I just hope they fit (size 11) 'cause at that sale price, no returns/exchanges.  But 22 bucks for a sandals that originally sold for $120+, I can take the hit.  If they don't fit, off to the donation pile.  

They are still in transit, hopefully they get here soon, the wife and I are headed for Vegas in a few days, would like to try them out there.  Vegas is a fun place to go heeling.  

I will post a pic of me wearing them after we get our pedicures in Vegas.  Summer is coming and if you are gonna wear sandals, your feet should look nice.  

Thanks for asking, let me know what you think of the shoes.  Smile...   sf

43088710000.thumb.jpg.62038d8c95a0db717c66514c19bea87a.jpg

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"