Goodbye

For nearly a year i've participated in this forum, and now i feel the need to leave. I will reduce my time on the net and this affects 3 forums, this forum here is one of them.

I do hope you all stay well and have lots of fun! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

I wish you well. I have often contemplated leaving this forum, not because I don't like it, but because I think my time might be better spent elsewhere. But, who am I kidding? I ain't going anywhere. My beautiful wife used to wear high heels daily, but like I have said to others, I can't live my life vicariously, so I took up heel wearing about 10 years ago, and I haven't looked back. My wife has looked back many times, but I think she has finally given up on me as being totally incorrigible.

4 hours ago, Isolathor said:

For nearly a year i've participated in this forum, and now i feel the need to leave. I will reduce my time on the net and this affects 3 forums, this forum here is one of them.

You will be missed. Your input is and has been greatly appreciated. Please stop back occasionally, there is no mimimum participation rule.

I hope Helen continues to drop in too.

lsolathor & helen - Hearing that the both of you are leaving is a downer. I have enjoyed your sense of humor and photos. I hope all is well between you and Helen . I had hoped to meet you one day. Your departure will be as great a loss as Pantera and  Iloveboots. Thank you for your contribution . MikeDSCF5250.thumb.JPG.5603f617f8708f0496d5f97369ce1d44.JPG

I am also sorry to see you leave. To me you were a 'breath of fresh air' to the site. I greatly enjoyed your comments and the photos of Helen. Hopefully you will find time to return in the 'not too distant future'.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 6:56 AM, Isolathor said:

I think we all need to put our mental health first at times and taking a break from "The Internet" in general is never a bad thing. I've been doing that a LOT over the last 8 months... I've greatly reduced my time spend just "randomly doing not much" and really focused on doing only what actually matters... I even keep an eye on my wife too and give her a nudge everytime I see her infinately scrolling through piles of nothing on facebook...

Stay well my friend and please dont be a stanger. We enjoy hearing from you anytime you want to pop back and say hi...

• Like 2

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!